Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive (MZ-V7S500B/AM) - En
- 500GB capacity provides plenty of room for music, videos, and files
- 512MB cache buffer delivers rapid processing speeds to enhance your performance
- M.2 interface provides read speeds of up to 3,500MB per second and write speeds of up to 3,200MB per sec
- PCI Express 3.0 x 4 (NVMe) interface makes connection to your computer simple
- AES 256-bit hardware encryption helps to protect your sensitive data
- Dynamic Thermal Guard technology safeguards the drive from overheating
- Warranty Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1281 reviewers who responded, 1253 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Insane speed- 24 juin 2019
I first picked this up to use in a 12yo gaming system with an abit ix38gt with a pci e 4x adapter it wouldn't work in the 4x slot but great in 1 of the x16 slots and even tho it wasn't running at full speed due to mobo limitations it was still so much faster than the sata ssd drive I already had in so I buy the bullet and upgraded everything and the speed of this drive at its full potential is insane it took my old system and made it fast this new one just blew me away my new board has dual mvne m.2 slots so I grabbed a 2nd and removed my regular 1tb hdd and the sata ssd going on my daughter's pc I'm just using 2 of these it really is awesomeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Product, HIGHLY Recomended for Performance.- 11 mai 2019
I had just purchased an Alienware Aurora R8 Desktop Computer, and I immediately upgraded both its system memory, as well as added the Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVMe SSD. I used Samsung's Data Migration Software, which both preps the SSD and copies the operating system from the hard drive over to the SSD. The process went w/o a hitch. Once completed, I unplugged the hard drive, and booted up the computer using the SSD. No issues! The Samsung SSD is w/o question, a whole lot faster than the hard drive. Well worth the cost. Note: Keep the original hard drive, or make up a backup of it, should you need it in the future, as a precaution.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drive is super fast. Great for Dell 7040 SFF PC.- 4 mai 2021
Recent purchase for a Dell 7040 SFF desktop PC. No issues, simple install. Drive is super fast! Recommend updating your BIOS and drivers before you start the upgrade using the Dell Command Update application. Used Samsung's free data migration software, available for download from their site to migrate the mechanical drive to the SSD. Also, recommend installing the Samsung Magician software to optimize the drive and make sure the latest firmware is installed. Note: You may need a screw for the motherboard standoff to secure the M.2 SSD. Luckily, I was able to take one from an old dell laptop that was no longer in use. The screw is really small.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.