Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive (MZ-V7S500B/AM) - En
- 500GB capacity provides plenty of room for music, videos, and files
- 512MB cache buffer delivers rapid processing speeds to enhance your performance
- M.2 interface provides read speeds of up to 3,500MB per second and write speeds of up to 3,200MB per sec
- PCI Express 3.0 x 4 (NVMe) interface makes connection to your computer simple
- AES 256-bit hardware encryption helps to protect your sensitive data
- Dynamic Thermal Guard technology safeguards the drive from overheating
- Warranty Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1137 reviewers who responded, 1114 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Insane speed- June 24, 2019
I first picked this up to use in a 12yo gaming system with an abit ix38gt with a pci e 4x adapter it wouldn't work in the 4x slot but great in 1 of the x16 slots and even tho it wasn't running at full speed due to mobo limitations it was still so much faster than the sata ssd drive I already had in so I buy the bullet and upgraded everything and the speed of this drive at its full potential is insane it took my old system and made it fast this new one just blew me away my new board has dual mvne m.2 slots so I grabbed a 2nd and removed my regular 1tb hdd and the sata ssd going on my daughter's pc I'm just using 2 of these it really is awesomeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Product, HIGHLY Recomended for Performance.- May 11, 2019
I had just purchased an Alienware Aurora R8 Desktop Computer, and I immediately upgraded both its system memory, as well as added the Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVMe SSD. I used Samsung's Data Migration Software, which both preps the SSD and copies the operating system from the hard drive over to the SSD. The process went w/o a hitch. Once completed, I unplugged the hard drive, and booted up the computer using the SSD. No issues! The Samsung SSD is w/o question, a whole lot faster than the hard drive. Well worth the cost. Note: Keep the original hard drive, or make up a backup of it, should you need it in the future, as a precaution.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Put the pedal to the metal without buying an apple- December 17, 2020
The 500 GB NMVEM . too is the best in that to solid-state drive in existence. Well maybe not in existence because there are things like Sabor rent and stuff like that. But it gets the job done it makes games play fast it’s Apple secret behind how fast everything moves in our reliable everything is on a Mac. M.2 were hard drives that’s been apples secret from the beginning of the MacBook Pro. And now that we got him at all Windows machines all of our games are better all of our operating system runs smoother and you know what that’s all because of these hard drives I mean a whopping 3000 MB per second benchmark for write speed and a 2800 read!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.