Samsung 98" 8K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN98Q900RBFXZC)
- 98-inch 8K Ultra HD display with a native resolution of 7680 x 4320 provides crystal-clear visuals that will pull you into all of your favourite shows and movies with remarkable realism
- Quantum Processor 8K and AI-upscaling transforms lower quality images into magnificent 8K for unparalleled picture quality
- Quantum HDR 32X technology brings on-screen realism to the next level with true-to-life colour and stunningly vivid shades
- MR240 motion rate delivers sharper images with minimal motion blur so fast-paced content like sporting events and action movies come through in stunning detail
- Quantum dot display boasts 100-percent colour volume to bring you living colour in both bright and dark scenes
- Direct Full Array 16X with concentrated LED zones brings out hidden details in the darkest scenes so you don't miss a thing
Intuitive and easy to use
- Smart TV interface powered by Tizen gives you a world of content at your fingertips through web-connected apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Ambient, Auto Game, Game Motion Plus, Dynamic Black EQ, and Game Enhancer modes automatically optimize the display so you can enjoy all your content the way it was intended
- Four HDMI inputs (including one HDMI 2.1) let you hook up multiple HD sources like gaming consoles and Blu-ray players so you can keep endless entertainment at your fingertips
- Three USB media ports let you connect your digital camera, camcorder, or other USB device and watch your photos on the big screen
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (For Remote Control)
- No Gap Wallmount
- Vesa Wall Mount Support
- User Manual
- Power Cable
- Samsung Smart Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 117 reviewers who responded, 79 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Would have paid $200,000- October 15, 2020
What can you say about this tv that hasn't already been said in the previous reviews. I had the choice between buying an additional boxcar on my private train and this tv and made the right decision! I'll probably buy the boxcar next week, or maybe a new train entirely, but I digress. The tv is truly breathtaking and after my hired help had it working, my monocle fell right off my face and would have shattered had I not been able to catch it in my top hat before it fell to the ground. If you have a few extra pounds in your trust fund, have your closest man-servant make the purchase and thank me later!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (41)Report
- Should have bought the extended warranty- December 26, 2020
Bought this in November 2019. Everything was great for the first year. Picture is as described. Sound wasn’t great so I bought a $99 BOMAKER 37 Inch 2.0 sound bar on Amazon Prime Day 30% off and WOW what a difference that made! Then December 2020 came and picture started flickering till finally wouldn’t turn on. I called Geek Squad and they told me my 1yr warranty was up and I hadn’t bought the extended 2yr warranty from them for $299. If you buy it remember to bite the bullet and get the extended warranty. I know it’s a lot of money but you’ll be kicking yourself later if you don’t. Still functions as wall art at leastNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (11)Report
- Poor warranty- November 18, 2020
Got it home and had some issues with the wall mount that I got at wallmart on rollback. The holes wouldn't line up so did the best I could to get it level and supported. Once I turned it on, wow, just as stunning as staring into the sun. The picture hits your eyes like a smashed beer bottle to the face. Everything was going fine until I heard a couple of creaks, and my wallmart rollback tv mount came crashing to the floor. It still turns on but the picture is blurry there are a couple of cigarette burns in the bezel that my buddy Johnny put in it and they said that's not covered under warranty. Really? For 100K you don't cover a few minor cigarette burns come on man.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (42)Report