Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVMe PCI-e Internal Solid State Drive (MZ-V8P1T0B/AM) - En
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- SSD with 1TB of capacity provides ample storage space for your work documents, games, media files, and more
- Up to 7,000 MB/s sequential read speed and up to 5,000 MB/s sequential write allow for fast data transfer and enhanced responsiveness when updating files
- NVMe PCI-e interface ensures optimal efficiency and high-performance bandwidth
- M.2 2280 form factor optimises power usage to enhance the performance of your PC
- Cutting-edge thermal control algorithm regulates heat to ensure optimal operation
- Nickel coating allows for effective thermal control of the NAND chip
- Samsung Magician software features an array of user-friendly tools to keep your drive updated, monitor its speed, and more
- Solid State Drive
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 664 reviewers who responded, 632 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works great but..- November 27, 2021
Works great, sadly I bought it for a motherboard with an m.2 drive that was fairly old and could not read the new chip.. tried to flash the bios fried my motherboard ended up needing to buy and new one and a new cpu.. 220$ to 900$ just bad luck.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Fast.- August 14, 2021
X-Plane Flight Simulator used to take several minutes to load using a gen 3 nvme drive. Now it takes about 30 - 40 seconds. Samsung Magician measures the speed at 7,124 mb/s. Crystal Mark measures it at 6,720 mb/s, typical of other speed tests from other users. I was going to buy a Sabrent, but decided not to due to firmware issues and poor customer service. The Western Digital was considered, but they run too hot from what I have read. With a heatsink installed, the drive runs at 39 degrees cent. while doing word processing. Just make sure your motherboard can handle a Gen4 drive. I'm using a Ryzen 9 3900XT with X570 chipset.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Insane. Wonderful. Only Worth it for Gen 4- May 17, 2021
If you are using PCIe Gen 4.0 it is an awesome drive. It's excellent all around. I've used dozens of different SSDs in a variety of configurations including RAID/RAIN. This drive is unbelievably responsive and blisteringly fast in sequential read and writes. Random read/write also stellar and best-in-class. Wish they hadn't gotten rid of the EVO name as there should still be a distinction between EVO and PRO tiers, but this drive is worth the money if you have a use for it. Excellent OS drive for responsiveness and boot times. Extreme excess for games. Extreme excess for anything "normal" but if you edit, or demand the best, it's a masterpiece of NAND.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns