Samsung Book Cover for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite - Blue
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- Book-style cover folds around your tablet and clings magnetically for effortless installation
- Hard plastic folio protects your tablet from everyday bumps and scratches
- S Pen compartment keeps your stylus safe and close at hand
- Two stand angles allow you to choose the perfect position for watching videos, reading, or browsing the internet
- Samsung Tab S6 Lite Book Cover Blue
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 63 reviewers who responded, 52 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- An amazing tablet case!!- December 13, 2020
I love this case. It's very sleek and the magnets are super strong. I don't worry about any possible damage while using this. You can bend it back for two possible standing positions which is nice when you have a bluetooth keyboard and need to type documents or even while streaming videos. It matches the color of my tablet too and I love the way they found a place to store the pen. 10/10 I'd recommend this over an off brand case any day, worth the money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good cover, not the most protective- March 15, 2021
This is a very nice looking cover especially if you match it with the color of the tablet. I love the way it folds into a stand, and how it has a place to keep your stylus safe. I however would not recommend this cover if you are looking for something super protective. This will protect the back panel and screen from scratches but the sides of the tablet are exposed. Overall I do recommend this cover, just be aware of the protection it offers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poorly designed- March 22, 2021
Wanted to love it but it's a bad design the cover is magnetic which disengages the tablet if it flexes wrong. The stylus holder is in a horrible spot if you like flipping the cover behind the tablet and holding the side while reading the stylus always gets knocked off and you will probably end up losing it. Using magnets to hold everything in place was a cleverly terrible idea. Will be returning it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.