Samsung Family Hub 36" 26.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (RF27T5501SR/AC) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Spacious enough for all your groceries
- 36" smart fridge with 26.5 cu. ft. of total capacity, including 8.6 cu. ft. of freezer capacity, provides plenty of space for storing fresh and frozen foods for your whole family
- French door design gives a sophisticated look and offers a convenient space to accommodate larger items
- Freestanding unit can be easily placed and relocated within your home
Optimal and lasting freshness
- Twin Cooling Plus system uses separate cooling system for fridge and freezer to retain the freshness, flavour and aroma of the all food for long
- Two humidity-controlled crispers provide perfect storage space for your fruits and veggies
- CoolSelect Pantry (a full-width pantry drawer) with Deli, Fresh, and Chilled temperature options provides a perfect storage space for party trays, pizza, deli items, fruits and many more
Ultimate storage convenience
- Five adjustable shelves provide array of options for easily organising your food items
- Auto pull-out freezer drawer makes it easy to access frozen items
- Ice Master icemaker is capable of dispensing up to 10lb. of fresh ice in a day, so you'll almost never run out
- Energy-efficient LED interior lighting makes all the stored items easily visible
Smart features at your fingertips
- Family Hub's 21.5" Wi-Fi-enabled touchscreen on the door lets you access the internet, do your online shopping, find recipes, and much more--all at your fingertips
- Three built-in cameras allow you to see what's inside the fridge clearly from the touchscreen or from your smartphone
- Send photos, calendar updates, and notes to the Family Hub display from your smartphone
- Integrated speakers allow you to stream music
Sleek and eco-friendly
- Stainless steel body with anti-fingerprint coating gives a sleek, pristine. and easy-to-clean look
- ENERGY STAR qualified delivers energy-efficient performance
- Width: 90.81cm (35.75")
- Height: 177.8cm (70")
- Depth: 89.85cm (35.38")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Power Cable
- Water Filter
Of the 588 reviewers who responded, 547 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Look Ma- No Hands!!- July 28, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] have you ever been elbow deep in hamburger meat mixing up your family's favorite meatloaf to have your cell phone ring? just speak to bixby and answer the call through the built-in bluetooth on the family hub and voila - i knew i would enjoy having the ability to leave notes for the family, see my calendar of events, create a shopping list with help from the smartthings app, and listen to my podcasts or music while working in the kitchen. never did i imagine the ways my life could be enhanced by a refrigerator! interior shelving and drawers are large and roomy. i fit everything from both my freezers into the new samsung and had room to spare!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love our new Samsung Family Hub fridge!- June 11, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] What a fun family fridge! And who gets to say that about an appliance, really? We’ve had ours for a little over a week and are still learning about new features. Our four year old loves it because we can add new pictures and even draw silly notes. I love it for the capacity and clean lines. My husband loves it because of the technology. Then there is the family hub app. It makes it so easy to see the contents of your fridge with the camera and then create your shopping lists. Your food list even let’s you track food expiration dates. Using the app, you can easily upload new photos and even connect your calendars. This is truly a family hub!
- WOW!!!!- June 22, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Coming from an older model fridge, this was an extravagant change for us, and I’ll have to admit i was rather nervous about all of the gadgets that come along with this appliance. It’s only been a few days but this fridge is great! The inside compartments are huge and make for easy access upon opening the refrigerator. Of course, the family hub is nothing short of fantastic! I am still baffled with the amount of things you can do within the screen. The WiFi was super easy to connect and I’m very much enjoying the music coming directly from the Family Hub! Overall, we are extremely impressed with this new appliance and would recommend it to family and friends.