Samsung Family Hub 36" 29 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (RF29A9771SR) - Stainless Steel
Perfectly chilled and fresh
- 29 cu. ft. capacity, including 11.6 cu. ft. of freezer space, provides plenty of room for your family's favourite groceries
- French-door design allows for easy access to your fresh and frozen foods
- Four shelves and 2 humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep your food neat and organised
- Triple Cooling system individually optimises the temperature in 3 compartments to ensure maximum freshness and prevent odours from mixing
- Precise Cooling minimises temperature fluctuations to ±0.5°C so your food retains its quality and texture
- FlexZone compartment converts from fridge to freezer with 5 pre-set temperature modes (Freezer, Soft Freeze, Meat/Fish, Fruits/Veggies, and Beverage)
- Flex Crisper for meat and fish and Crisper+ for fruits and vegetables provide an optimal environment for your fresh foods
- Metal Cooling plate helps to retain cold temperatures to keep the fridge cool
Smart and connected
- Family Hub connects to your home's Wi-Fi network for easy interaction with the fridge's smart features
- Embedded Internet browser allows you to view online content from the home screen as well as create shortcuts and links
- View Inside internal cameras let you view the contents of your fridge from your smartphone so you can easily add items to your shopping list with a single touch or voice command
- Family Board allows you to post photos, videos, stickers, and messages right from the home screen or your smartphone
- Recipe to Oven function suggests tasty recipes with simple instructions and can even send the settings to your compatible oven, allowing you to remotely monitor your cooking progress
- Calendar app is compatible with Google and Microsoft 365 calendars, allowing you to check schedules, to-do lists, and important dates
- Watch what's playing on your Samsung TV or stream videos, music, radio, news, and more right from your smartphone using compatible apps like Spotify, Amazon Music, or TuneIn
- Trivia feature displays inspiring events, words, historical facts, and a question-of-the-day to help keep your mind sharp
Convenient and stylish
- Beverage Center with an Autofill Pitcher and Water Dispenser offers quick access to cold and flavoured water
- Dual Auto Ice Maker produces both cubed ice and ice bites so you can serve up chilled drinks in a snap
- Interior LED lighting makes it easy to see the contents of the fridge at a glance
- ADA-compliant LCD display keeps controls easy to use and within arm's reach
- Minimalist design features flat doors and recessed handles for a smooth, streamlined look
- Stainless steel finish gives your kitchen a modern, upscale aesthetic
- Width: 91.2cm (35.91")
- Height: 182.5cm (71.85")
- Depth: 86.1cm (33.9")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Water Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Cool tablet, fridge is a hunk of junk.- September 22, 2021
Less than one week old and the door front is dented by being hand opened, according to Samsung this is our fault and not covered by warranty. Our old whirlpool fridge (which has not left the kitchen yet) survived many years of being unopened unscathed. Ice maker is already jamming and shoots ice everywhere. The shelves are not adjustable and there is no meat/cheese drawer. Cleaning fingerprints every day and the old one only needed a weekly polish. Regretting this expensive purchase :(No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not really happy. It is disappointing.- January 27, 2022
We bought our Samsung 4 door Flex Family Hub refrigerator a few years ago. Our fridge is the version 2 model. I will say that the fridge runs well and we have had no issues there. It keeps a constant temperature and cools well. I also love the door alarm which has a pleasant melody when letting me know that I have not closed a door properly. I have looked up the weather and looked for online recipes on the Family Hub. Bixby whish is meant to be Samsung's version of Alexa is ok but I have Alexa and she is fine! I will however comment on the stainless steel and on the crisper drawers and their poor design. We have noticed what looks like something dripped on both the stainless steel fridge doors and ran down the doors. Both the bottom stainless doors are now permanently discoloured. I have tried to clean the staining off and have not been successful. I looked online for comments other consumers have posted and found some complaining about the same problem. I have found that some people have also complained about rust marks on their stainless that are permanent. I have never owned a fridge where the stainless steel became permanently marked up. Some of these consumers have contacted Samsung and Samsung has refused to help them stating that their warranty does not cover cosmetic damage. I'm sorry....really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bunch of rip off artists!! There is also a class action lawsuit in the United States where consumers are complaining about faulty ice makers that leak and have caused extensive water damage to parts of their home. I am also totally frustrated with the design of the drawers. There is a lip inside all the drawers along the front of the drawer on the bottom edge of each drawer and debris and dirt get caught under the lip. The only way to clean it is to take the front panel off the drawer. I have tried to wash away the debris in the sink to remedy this problem but it is impossible to clean under that lip.To take the front off the drawer is not that simple and if you do not do it correctly you might damage the drawer. The designers of this fridge really anger me. Who is the world thought this was a good idea? Forgive me but monkeys could have designed a better drawer!! I will conclude by saying that the built in screen which is sort of like a big tablet and what Samsung calls the family hub is impressive however the apps are not that user friendly and I really don't use the hub all that much. It was a technologically impressive invention that ended up not impressing me. If I had realized this before I purchased this Samsung fridge I would have saved myself the aggravation and a whole lot of cash. I wish i wouldn't have been dazzled by the fridge at first sight and would have just bought a regular fridge. I should have remembered that fridges are made to keep things cold to preserve their shelf life. I feel I should have made a wiser decision and that using my cell or laptop would suffice. Why do I need a fridge with an oversized tablet who's apps don't really work all that well?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.