Samsung Galaxy A12 32GB - Black - Unlocked
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 6.5" edge-to-edge TFT Infinity V-Display with a 720 x 1600 delivers websites, apps, and media in beautiful detail
- 32GB of built-in storage is expandable up to 1TB with a microSD card (sold separately), giving you ample room for apps, photo storage, and more
- 4 x 2.3GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz CPU, along with 3GB of RAM, ensure incredibly reliable performance
- Android 10 operating system provides you with an up-to-date, easy-to-use interface
Photography on the go
- Rear quad camera features a 16MP camera with an F1.8 lens, a 5MP ultra-wide camera with an F 2.2 lens, a 2MP macro camera with an F2.4 lens, and a 2MP depth camera with an F2.4 lens so there's no limit to your creativity
- Front 8MP camera makes it easy to take stunning selfies for sharing on social media
- Front and rear video cameras capture stunning Full HD footage with resolutions of up to 1920 x 1080 so every video is crisp and clear
Connectivity and style
- Long-lasting 5,000mAh lithium-ion battery delivers up to 34 hours of talk time on a single charge and powers back up in just minutes using Fast Charging
- Bluetooth 5.0, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, and mobile pay capabilities help you to stay seamlessly connected
- Built-in fingerprint scanning provides quick and secure access to your phone
- Clean lines and a crisscross texture that's easy to grip gives the phone a sleek, modern aesthetic
How do unlocked phones work?
- Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network
- When you receive this phone, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone
- Travel Adapter
- Type C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Budget Phone- September 12, 2021
My Asus Zenphone Laser 3 broke down after 3.5 years. This phone looks and functions like an Apple iphone but cost much less. I was looking for a replacement and didn't want to spend a lot. I chose the Samsung A12. Pros - Brand name, great price, standard phone features. Cons - Heavy, camera shots lag, photos a bit blurry unless you use a tripod. Overall - Good, cheap phone for the budget conscious.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Samsung Galaxy A12 INITIAL REVIEW- August 20, 2021
This is my first Android phone as I always had BlackBerrys, but unfortunately the older BlackBerrys will not be operational as of January 2022. So I made the plunge to an Android. The more I discover, the more I like it. It's good to keep in mind that it only has 32GB of storage of which I've already used half just uploading Contacts & Photos that I like to have on my phone. I do find it quite large in size compared to what I'm used to. I noticed that for Voicemail or Text messages, there is no light indicator - just a sound notification. I've only had it for one week, & trying to sort out the little kinks....like why when I'm in Voicemail does the phone go dark (off), & I didn't even have a chance to properly delete a message. It does seem to have interesting perks that I'm discovering.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- good phone- August 15, 2021
does everything a 1000$ phone do, just a bit slowerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report