Samsung Galaxy Book S 13.3" Touchscreen Laptop - Mercury Grey (Intel i5-L16G7/256GB SSD/8GB RAM)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 3GHz Intel Core i5-L16G7 processor and 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 4MB processor cache ensure lightning fast performance and data retrieval for all your tasks
- 256GB SSD allows you to store all your files such as spreadsheets, videos, presentations, and more
- 13.3" touchscreen with full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution ensures great visuals and convenient accessibility
- Built-in Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+), 802.11 ax, and Bluetooth v5.0 technologies let you connect compatible devices such as headphones, a mouse, keyboard, and more
- 5181mAh Lithium Ion battery with 39.9Wh capacity delivers up to 17 hours of life for working on the go
- Two USB-C ports and a micro SD card reader allow fast data transfer
- Pre-loaded with Windows 10 Home (Bilingual) operating system, which offers access to numerous applications
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Quick Start Guide
- Ejection Pin
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- HORRIBLE LAPTOP- October 2, 2020
I bought this laptop LAST NIGHT, and it has crashed on me THREE TIMES. After spending ALOT of money for the laptop, warranty, and anti virus... the laptop crashed on me THREE times in less than 48 hours. So now I have to wait another week for a laptop that I spent a bucket load of money on and hope its not a piece of scrap medal again. I might just return it and by a cheaper laptop because this is absolutely ridiculous. Samsung I am appalled.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- On Expensive side for what you get.- January 22, 2021
The conflict between Samsung setting and Window 10; Keyboard backlit only works if you go to set each time to change the brightness, and when working it very very dim, and hard to see. Super light and compact tho. Touchpad too sensitive, It a good thing that it has a touch screen so you can turn off the touchpad. The graphic is very nice, no complaints there. Compared to other noted books...just a bit expensive for what you are getting.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It's a mixed bag- April 15, 2021
I've had this laptop for 9+ months. It's amazingly light and the case is rigid and well made. The display is bright, especially on its outdoor setting. The keyboard action is so-so with short travel and the keys can stick easily. The bilingual format is terrible. I've had bilingual keyboards before and they don't need to be this bad. The AltCar key does not work and some of the keys are mislabeled. For example the number sign is displayed on the key to the left of the 1 key but is accessed by shift-3. The 3 key shows a forward slash in the shift position. The backlight on the keys is too weak to be useful in a dimly lit room. They will only go bright in virtual darkness. The hack for this is to cover the sensor. The speakers are poor.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.