Samsung Galaxy Book S 13.3" Touchscreen Laptop - Mercury Grey (Intel i5-L16G7/256GB SSD/8GB RAM)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 3GHz Intel Core i5-L16G7 processor and 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 4MB processor cache ensure lightning fast performance and data retrieval for all your tasks
- 256GB SSD allows you to store all your files such as spreadsheets, videos, presentations, and more
- 13.3" touchscreen with full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution ensures great visuals and convenient accessibility
- Built-in Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+), 802.11 ax, and Bluetooth v5.0 technologies let you connect compatible devices such as headphones, a mouse, keyboard, and more
- 5181mAh Lithium Ion battery with 39.9Wh capacity delivers up to 17 hours of life for working on the go
- Two USB-C ports and a micro SD card reader allow fast data transfer
- Pre-loaded with Windows 10 Home (Bilingual) operating system, which offers access to numerous applications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Quick Start Guide
- Ejection Pin
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- HORRIBLE LAPTOP- October 2, 2020
I bought this laptop LAST NIGHT, and it has crashed on me THREE TIMES. After spending ALOT of money for the laptop, warranty, and anti virus... the laptop crashed on me THREE times in less than 48 hours. So now I have to wait another week for a laptop that I spent a bucket load of money on and hope its not a piece of scrap medal again. I might just return it and by a cheaper laptop because this is absolutely ridiculous. Samsung I am appalled.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- It's a mixed bag- April 15, 2021
I've had this laptop for 9+ months. It's amazingly light and the case is rigid and well made. The display is bright, especially on its outdoor setting. The keyboard action is so-so with short travel and the keys can stick easily. The bilingual format is terrible. I've had bilingual keyboards before and they don't need to be this bad. The AltCar key does not work and some of the keys are mislabeled. For example the number sign is displayed on the key to the left of the 1 key but is accessed by shift-3. The 3 key shows a forward slash in the shift position. The backlight on the keys is too weak to be useful in a dimly lit room. They will only go bright in virtual darkness. The hack for this is to cover the sensor. The speakers are poor.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- No LTE, terrible bilingual keyboard- August 20, 2020
The ARM version of this laptop is the perfect travel laptop. This version is not that laptop. This intel version lacks LTE, has worse battery life, worse performance for basic web browsing/ media consumption tasks, and the bilingual keyboard is awful. If it had a normal US keyboard layout, and LTE, the lower battery life might be forgivable. As is though, there is no reason to buy this laptop. Overall this "new" version is huge step backwards. Samsung, please release the ARM version here in Canada.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.