Samsung Galaxy Buds In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- A truly wireless wonder: Bluetooth 5.0-enabled earbuds offer a seamless wireless connection to your smartphone
- Expertly engineered audio: Tuned by AKG to deliver rich, crystal-clear audio, the Galaxy Buds feature an optimized driver and volume driver to produce substantial bass and a wider range of sound respectively
- Stay aware: Turn on Ambient Aware to control how much surrounding noise you want to let in
- In-ear microphone: Adaptive dual microphone built into the earbuds makes it easy to take calls and access your voice assistant on the go
- Water protection: Splash resistance IPX2 protection means these earbuds are perfect to wear during even your sweatiest workouts
- Compact and comfortable: Slim, ergonomic Galaxy Buds are designed for all-day wear
- Hours of power: Enjoy up to 6 hours of cordless freedom after a full charge, and up to 13 hours of play time with the included pocket-sized charging case
- Charge without wires: Enjoy wireless charging available from your smartphone1 or compatible wireless charger
1Available on select smartphone models
- Charging Case
- USB Type-C Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8315 reviewers who responded, 7189 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great fit, clear sound.- June 8, 2019
I bought this coz yellow my favourite and it was canary, is elegant light yellow. I am happy with the product and till now feel satisfied. You can only increase the sound on your phone with the right earbud when the touchpad function for Volume up is selected. I tried two cheapest earbuds before one broke down and l return the other, becaus the sound quality is imp to my headache. So if you like it and feel you really want to much and you find yourself looking every night online to it and read reviews...my advice is just go and buy it. I hope my review helped because l read reviews a lot befor l buy online. Excuse my Eng:-)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent product- April 26, 2020
After returning some other earbuds on Amazon d/t performance issues, I looked at these ones and bought them. I have a Samsung phone. I took them out of the box and they connected to my phone immediately. The USB-C charger is fast and compatible with my other devices. The touch features on the buds are easy to use. I switched to the larger rubber ear bud option to fit perfectly. I thrashed my head around to the point my glasses fell off, my my ear bud didn't. Sound quality and connectivity is as expected, very reliable. Battery just fine. I'm happy with the product to say the least.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent Bass and Perfect Loud Volume!- December 29, 2019
Bought the Galaxy Buds on Boxing Day from Samsung online and was delivered the next day on my birthday. The volume is LOUD and the noise cancelling works perfectly. The Buds works impressively well with my Samsung Galaxy S10+, I have absolutely no complaints at all. So at first I was a bit lost, the sound seemed a bit flat and couldn't hear the bass as much as I wanted to. Thought it wasn't worth the money, however playing around I figured out some stuff. So if you like listening to music with excellent quality bass like I do, then this is what I did (works best on newer Samsung devices).. first thing to do is open the Galaxy Wearable app and go into Touchpad then choose which side you want volume up and volume down to be, when doing this you can then control the volume directly from the Buds. Next what I did was I changed the Equalizer within that same app to Bass Boost. Then go into Settings on your Samsung device then > Sounds and vibration > Sound quality and effects > Equalizer … from there choose custom and put the settings as I have on one of the pictures I have included. When doing all this make sure the Buds are in your ear and connected to your Samsung device, after you've done this you might need to turn Bluetooth off, wait for a minute or two and then turn it on again, it should then take effect. After I did all this I was totally impressed with the sound quality and the bass sounded powerful I felt like I was listening to music on a Over Ear Headphone. Then I was like, now it's worth the money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.