Samsung Galaxy Buds Live In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Mystic White
Powerful sound, comfortable fit
- In-ear truly wireless Bluetooth earbuds are ergonomically designed for stable, long-lasting comfort
- Powerful 12pi speaker pumps out resounding bass in a tiny package with an open-ear design
- Active noise cancellation technology keeps background noise out so you can focus on your music or calls without distractions
A smart experience with Bixby
- Built-in Bixby voice assistant gives you a huge range of controls using voice commands, from playing your playlists to adjusting the volume and much more
- Smart assistant learns from your preferences to deliver a personalised experience
- Three built-in mics detect and enhance your voice for amazing clarity
Long battery life, highly durable
- Battery keeps you awash in sweet sound for up to 21 hours on a single charge
- Quick-charge in 5 minutes in the included charging case gives you an additional 1 hour of playtime whenever you need it
- IPX2-rated water resistance means that a little rain or sweat is no big deal for these headphones
- Glossy outer shine and matte inner finish give these earbuds a minimalist and stylish look
- Charging Case
- USB-C Cable
- Wingtips S/L
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 441 reviewers who responded, 286 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very good- January 12, 2021
Out of the box these were good earphones, seamless connection with the galaxy wearable app, paired quickly with my OnePlus 7 pro. After fiddling with my phone's equaliser, they now sound amazing and I'm very happy. The battery seems to last ages aswell. I prefer not to use the touch controls so I can't comment on those as I have them disabled. Not to mention the gorgeous colour!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some good, some bad- September 4, 2020
These are my third pair of Samsung live buds and although I love the fit in my ear and the sound they produce, there has been an issue with connectivity and battery life. For my first pair the left ear bud cut out all the time, the second pair was way better (but still the left ear bud cut out on occasion) however the battery ran out after only about two hours of use. I will have to wait and see how the third pair works but so far they also cut out. Since I cannot get a refund I will just have to keep returning them for a new pair, Bestbuy said that since I have tried them they cannot be refunded, I wonder how one is to know if they work properly if you don’t try them first????No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Great product quality, with a design flaw- October 20, 2020
The good things about the galaxy bud live are it's very straightforward to pair. It just automatically syncs to whatever device you have available. It feels like a luxury product. The sound quality is amazing, and the multi-mic makes phone calls crisp and clear for call recipients or recordings. We bought two pairs (i.e. for my wife and myself), but the galaxy bud's design is not good. Our ears were hurting after 5 minutes of usage. It creates indents in the ears, which become extremely painful over time. We have had great experiences with Samsung products, except for this earpiece. I wouldn't recommend this product due to its design flaw.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report