Samsung Galaxy Buds+ (Plus) In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones sit comfortably and deliver sound directly to your ears
- Truly wireless Bluetooth headphones free you from the tangle of cords
- Sound technology by AKG delivers deep bass and detailed highs for a rich, full audio experience
- Sound isolating design blocks out external noise so you can enjoy your tunes
- Adaptive 3 microphone system makes your calls clear and easy to follow
- Ambient Sound Mode lets you control how much surrounding noise you want to let in
- Up to 22 hours of battery life on a full charge, and you can get up to 1 hour of battery life after charging for just 3 minutes
- Charging Case
- USB Type-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 267 reviewers who responded, 186 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great first experience into True wireless- April 28, 2020
Just after a hour of experimenting with different types of songs and usage of the Galaxy buds App I can say these were worth the purchase, Impressed with the sound with proper equalization, One thing I noticed is and this is most likely a obvious statement The better quality the music you are listening to is will result in better sounds from it a good tip for those with Music files that are High or low quality as you will be able to tell between them real easy, Touch controls are easy enough to grasp and the volume for them is more then decent for me at least as well as the highs and lows when properly equalized...I reccomend them!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great sound!- March 25, 2020
These buds deliver great sound with multiple equaliser options in-app. They fit quite securely and also come with 2 additional options in the box to adapt to different ear sizes. They look pretty stylish as well—it's great that Samsung offers many colour options. All in all, super product! There is only one issue that I have—and hopefully Samsung has heard this before, so they can make the necessary changes for the upgrade. When I'm out jogging, as my arms move, the Bluetooth connection seems to cut in and out, which is pretty annoying. The position of my phone is in my front pocket at my waistline, so I'll have to play around with it.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best wireless earphones ever!- January 21, 2021
I just bought these and I wear them everywhere! I bought the blue ones and it is such a nice colour. I am a 14 year old and they fit my ears great, they also stay in for working out and running which I do often. They have great sound quality and are easy to work. They were delivered in two days in COVID and without express shipping, so I was super happy to see they arrived early. I would recommend buying them on sale though. The only critique I have with these is that if you have an apple device, you can’t wirelessly charge the case, or get the app to custom control the ear phones. But overall, I would 100% recommend, and they are an awesome quality buy! Samsung did a great job!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report