Samsung Galaxy Buds+ (Plus) In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- In-ear headphones sit comfortably and deliver sound directly to your ears
- Truly wireless Bluetooth headphones free you from the tangle of cords
- Sound technology by AKG delivers deep bass and detailed highs for a rich, full audio experience
- Sound isolating design blocks out external noise so you can enjoy your tunes
- Adaptive 3 microphone system makes your calls clear and easy to follow
- Ambient Sound Mode lets you control how much surrounding noise you want to let in
- Up to 22 hours of battery life on a full charge, and you can get up to 1 hour of battery life after charging for just 3 minutes
- Charging Case
- USB Type-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 165 reviewers who responded, 106 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great first experience into True wireless- April 28, 2020
Just after a hour of experimenting with different types of songs and usage of the Galaxy buds App I can say these were worth the purchase, Impressed with the sound with proper equalization, One thing I noticed is and this is most likely a obvious statement The better quality the music you are listening to is will result in better sounds from it a good tip for those with Music files that are High or low quality as you will be able to tell between them real easy, Touch controls are easy enough to grasp and the volume for them is more then decent for me at least as well as the highs and lows when properly equalized...I reccomend them!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Audio cuts out when phone is in pocket- March 14, 2021
I bought this buds day before yesterday. It sounded amazing when songs were played. Next day I took a walk to basically enjoy the buds, it ended up having problem with the audio. Whenever I kept my phone locked inside the pocket, the sound just dropped in both the buds with huge distortion. I had to keep the phone in my hand while walking which is a huge inconvenience. What I’m surprised is how nobody addressed this in all these review videos on YT and a simple google search brought me to the actual issue. I had to return these because don’t want to be holding my phone to listen to music.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best wireless earphones ever!- January 21, 2021
I just bought these and I wear them everywhere! I bought the blue ones and it is such a nice colour. I am a 14 year old and they fit my ears great, they also stay in for working out and running which I do often. They have great sound quality and are easy to work. They were delivered in two days in COVID and without express shipping, so I was super happy to see they arrived early. I would recommend buying them on sale though. The only critique I have with these is that if you have an apple device, you can’t wirelessly charge the case, or get the app to custom control the ear phones. But overall, I would 100% recommend, and they are an awesome quality buy! Samsung did a great job!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report