Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Phantom Black
Available to ship
Stellar sound lets you filter out the world around you
- Truly wireless earbuds with Bluetooth 5.0 deliver premium sound without the hassle of wires
- 11mm woofer and 6.5mm tweeter built into each earbud deliver powerful, clear sound with silky treble and full, pulsing bass
- Intelligent active noise cancellation (ANC) gives you the power to cut out background noise so you can focus on your music or podcasts without distraction
- Voice detection automatically switches from ANC to your call so you can answer hands-free with ease
- Four Ambient Modes let you hear what you need to hear and allow in as much external sound as you want
Keeping you in control
- On-ear controls let you play songs, skip tracks, answer calls, and more without having to reach into your pocket or purse
- Galaxy Wearable app lets you set up touchpad commands to adjust the volume, use voice commands, enable Ambient Modes, and more
- Built-in Bixby voice assistant gives you control through simple voice commands
- Powerful microphone keeps you connected, while the new design helps reduce background noise during calls so your voice is easily heard
Water-resistant, with a long-lasting battery
- IPX7-rated to be water-resistant, so you won't have to worry about working up a sweat (note: not advised for beach or pool use; charging case is not water-resistant)
- With ANC enabled, the rechargeable battery delivers up to 5 hours of music or 4.5 hours of talk time on a single charge
- Included charging case gives you up to 13 additional hours of listening
- Five-minute quick charge gives you approximately 1 hour of power for a quick workout or a last-minute call
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro
- Charging Case
- USB-C Data Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2328 reviewers who responded, 1853 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not worth the money!- October 13, 2021
i was so excited to get this! then i was so disappointed. they hurt my ears so so bad! the design for fitting in your ear comfortable is awful. they don't stay in my ears at all! i cant walk with them let alone run which is why i purchased them in the first place. i cant clean my house or use them while i'm gardening. i was so mad when they fell out few minutes in to me using and landed in the dirt. the sound is amazing the music with outside noise blocked out is great. poor design for actually everyday use! never had problems hearing while talking on phone. just that i cant keep them in my ears.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not very good,doesn't clip to ears- October 3, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought it couple of months ago but I really don't like it because it usually fall of from my earNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Another great earbud from Samsung- February 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] i received these the pother day and opened them right up as i wanted to try them with my new phone. they come in a nice charging case and were already charged and ready to go. the minute you open the case they want to pair with your phone and work well with the samsung gear app. you use the gear app to set anc and adjust the tone you want like more bass. they come with med tips attached and large and small are in a box with the charging cable. i have seen other reviews that say they fall out of your ears but not true if you put them in correctly. i have had no issues using them when exercising or moving around and they are ipx7 ratedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Pros and Cons- January 21, 2021
my experience and thoughts will be in a picture due to the character limit hereYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'm impressed! A lot better than I expected.- July 18, 2021
so i upgraded from a pair of galaxy buds+ to these. i upgraded because the buds+ go too far into my ears, and these definitely have improved on that, for starters. despite everything i've heard about how they fit, they fit just fine in my ears, although i had to play around with the different buds first. they don't fall out when i'm exercising. though i miss the wingtips from the buds+, these make do without them just fine. they have surprisingly full sound for such small buds. you can tell the difference between bass and treble, sound doesn't distort at high volumes.. it's amazing. 360° audio with videos is great (when it works, it's been a little buggy) and opens up the stage. i didn't expect this much of a difference from my buds+, but it's breathtaking how good of sound they have.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns