Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Phantom Silver
Stellar sound lets you filter out the world around you
- Truly wireless earbuds with Bluetooth 5.0 deliver premium sound without the hassle of wires
- 11mm woofer and 6.5mm tweeter built into each earbud deliver powerful, clear sound with silky treble and full, pulsing bass
- Intelligent active noise cancellation (ANC) gives you the power to cut out background noise so you can focus on your music or podcasts without distraction
- Voice detection automatically switches from ANC to your call so you can answer hands-free with ease
- Four Ambient Modes let you hear what you need to hear and allow in as much external sound as you want
Keeping you in control
- On-ear controls let you play songs, skip tracks, answer calls, and more without having to reach into your pocket or purse
- Galaxy Wearable app lets you set up touchpad commands to adjust the volume, use voice commands, enable Ambient Modes, and more
- Built-in Bixby voice assistant gives you control through simple voice commands
- Powerful microphone keeps you connected, while the new design helps reduce background noise during calls so your voice is easily heard
Water-resistant, with a long-lasting battery
- IPX7-rated to be water-resistant, so you won't have to worry about working up a sweat (note: not advised for beach or pool use; charging case is not water-resistant)
- With ANC enabled, the rechargeable battery delivers up to 5 hours of music or 4.5 hours of talk time on a single charge
- Included charging case gives you up to 13 additional hours of listening
- Five-minute quick charge gives you approximately 1 hour of power for a quick workout or a last-minute call
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro
- Charging Case
- USB-C Data Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 726 reviewers who responded, 428 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing sound and additional features.- February 24, 2021
The sound is amazing but it's the extra features that set these apart from others. If you loose one, not a problem, you can send a signal from your phone and they make a noise. The case is tracked too. Not only do they have reduced back ground noise, but you can use it in reverse to help you hear when people are speaking to you over your music or even in a loud environment! The case looks smart as wellYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My gf ran them over and they still work- April 3, 2021
Got for free with s21 ultra but I will decently buy more of samsungs earbuds it Canadian spring ( still winter ) I dropped them in the street gutter for 24 hours (not in case) could not find so we looked in the car and one was under the tire so we checked under the tired found them disgusting but one quick wipe down and was fine , sound quality still amazing , still charge no issue just some scuffs , ONLY CON : I've tried every tip the buds come with and they'll all fall out of my ears after a while with running constant movement and shifting of my head no matter how far or how I rotate themYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Plus to Pro letdown- September 23, 2021
coming from the buds plus to pro i was super excited for these. i've been wanting them since they came out so when i finally got them, i was really let down. to start these buds sound phenomenal. both the plus and the pro have dual drivers but these just sound better. samsung really took advantage of them and made them sound amazing. the touch interface is also similar to the buds plus making it a seemless transition for me after i made a few tweaks. overall features are good but one major disappointment. the tips design is an oval like shape which is supposed to make it more ergonomic i assume but it does the opposite. i tried for 3 days with different ear tips but i just couldn't get these things to fit properly. i'm very active so this was the biggest disappointment to me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.