Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Phantom Violet
Stellar sound lets you filter out the world around you
- Truly wireless earbuds with Bluetooth 5.0 deliver premium sound without the hassle of wires
- 11mm woofer and 6.5mm tweeter built into each earbud deliver powerful, clear sound with silky treble and full, pulsing bass
- Intelligent active noise cancellation (ANC) gives you the power to cut out background noise so you can focus on your music or podcasts without distraction
- Voice detection automatically switches from ANC to your call so you can answer hands-free with ease
- Four Ambient Modes let you hear what you need to hear and allow in as much external sound as you want
Keeping you in control
- On-ear controls let you play songs, skip tracks, answer calls, and more without having to reach into your pocket or purse
- Galaxy Wearable app lets you set up touchpad commands to adjust the volume, use voice commands, enable Ambient Modes, and more
- Built-in Bixby voice assistant gives you control through simple voice commands
- Powerful microphone keeps you connected, while the new design helps reduce background noise during calls so your voice is easily heard
Water-resistant, with a long-lasting battery
- IPX7-rated to be water-resistant, so you won't have to worry about working up a sweat (note: not advised for beach or pool use; charging case is not water-resistant)
- With ANC enabled, the rechargeable battery delivers up to 5 hours of music or 4.5 hours of talk time on a single charge
- Included charging case gives you up to 13 additional hours of listening
- Five-minute quick charge gives you approximately 1 hour of power for a quick workout or a last-minute call
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro
- Charging Case
- USB-C Data Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 38 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fell out constantly- March 7, 2021
I really wanted to love these. However, they were too heavy for my ears and were constantly dropping out of my ears onto the floor, even from just normal walking around the house, not running or exercising. I tried all 3 sizes of the ear-tip covers and had same problem no matter which size of tip I used. I followed the instructions exactly on how to apply and adjust for your ears. After a week of trying everything and still having them drop out of my ears onto the floor, I had to return them. Eventually they would have been damaged or lost from repeatedly falling out. Also, as an aside, if you are looking for earbuds that are comfortable to sleep in, these are NOT comfortable for sleeping.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- My gf ran them over and they still work- April 3, 2021
Got for free with s21 ultra but I will decently buy more of samsungs earbuds it Canadian spring ( still winter ) I dropped them in the street gutter for 24 hours (not in case) could not find so we looked in the car and one was under the tire so we checked under the tired found them disgusting but one quick wipe down and was fine , sound quality still amazing , still charge no issue just some scuffs , ONLY CON : I've tried every tip the buds come with and they'll all fall out of my ears after a while with running constant movement and shifting of my head no matter how far or how I rotate themYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great features- January 24, 2021
This are good pair of ear buds. They sounds good and call quality is really good. But the noise cancelling is just a feature, in real world it doesn't work i can't feel any difference whether it turn on or off. And voice detect feature works really well but what about when person wants to sing while listening to music it just turn on. Samsung should give features if its really work otherwise just don't give it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.