Samsung Galaxy Buds2 In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
Wear premium sound, all day long
- Truly wireless earbuds deliver booming sound that makes you feel like you're on stage with your favourite band
- With two-way dynamic speakers and an enhanced woofer design, nothing comes in between you and your favourite tunes
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) blocks the unwanted background sounds so you can focus on your music or podcasts without distraction
- Voice detection automatically switches from ANC to your call so you can answer hands-free with ease
- Ambient Sound mode picks up the sounds you want to hear so you always have the perfect sound level for every moment
- Slim, lightweight, and comfortable fit may get you the feeling that you're not wearing them at all
Tune out the noise, control what you hear
- Touch controls let you play songs, skip tracks, answer calls, and more from a connected phone with the tap of a finger
- Galaxy Wearable app lets you set up touchpad commands to adjust the volume, use voice commands, enable Ambient Sound, and more
- Powerful microphone keeps you connected, while a noise reduction technology and curved design helps reduce background noise during calls, so your voice is crisp and clear, regardless of where you are
Long battery life
- With ANC enabled, the rechargeable battery delivers up to 5 hours of music or 4.5 hours of talk time on a single charge
- Five-minute quick charge gives you approximately 1 hour of power for a quick workout or a last-minute call
- Place your earbuds on your Galaxy smartphone for a fast, cord-free charge on the go
- With Auto Switch, the earbuds detect what connection you need and instantly shifts audio to that Galaxy device (Galaxy devices must be logged in to Samsung Account to enable Auto Switch)
- Galaxy Buds 2 connects easily to your other Galaxy devices—shift effortlessly between your phone, tablet, watch or PC (Feature only supported on devices running Samsung One UI 3.1 or later)
- Charging Case
- USB-C Data Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 67 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love them- June 4, 2022
They are the best i will buy it for my son birthdayYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- nearly perfect- October 24, 2021
these headphones are almost completely perfect. great sound, great features, decent price, look great, and easy connectivity. HOWEVER, the fit is absolutely HORRIBLE!!! within 60 seconds in my ear, they are ready to fall out. i have tried all 3 ear tips and none have worked. they really should have stuck to the wing design, it was unmatched. now, i have 2 options. go back to the buds+, or move to the pixel buds a-series. THOSE both have wings, so they stay in the ear much better. I was really excited when i 'upgraded' to these, but the fit ruins the whole experience. be weary with buying these because you might just end up returning them just like me. i say just go for something with actual wing tips.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Good but not comfortable- March 18, 2022
They have decent sound quality but they keep on falling off making it annoying. I have tried all the supplied tips but the problem still presistsNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not usable- March 14, 2022
I have them for few months and come to conclusion that they are unusable The bad: - To have them fit in the right position is a challenge and after you did it, on the slightest movement they are coming out of place - so if you want them for sports, forget about it -The outside surface, does a squishy annoying sound when in contact with a hat or a had band - to use them in cold weather is a no go The good: -They sound great, if you manage to put them in the right position -No connectivity issues -ANC is effective -Battery life is good If you are a slot and slowly moving, they are good choice If you want to use them when walking, exercise, or even eating, look somewhere elseNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- the paperbuds 2 fragile for the outdoors- March 28, 2022
I got this product meerly two months ago after reading and watching countess reviews online. i thought i was picking up the best of the best. i was wrong. That ipx rating might not seem like an issue but unless you never leave your house with them and keep them in a dry sheltered place all the time these wont survive longer than a unkempt house plant. The only thing going for these is sound quality and ANC otherwise the fit poorly get all slippery from the oils on your hands and if ever exposed to any amont of moisture can always be counted on to promptly stop working. these feel like an unfinished prototype. if you plan on buying a pair of earbuds you can take outside, do not buy these.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns