Samsung Galaxy Buds2 In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Lavender
Wear premium sound, all day long
- Truly wireless earbuds deliver booming sound that makes you feel like you're on stage with your favourite band
- With two-way dynamic speakers and an enhanced woofer design, nothing comes in between you and your favourite tunes
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) blocks the unwanted background sounds so you can focus on your music or podcasts without distraction
- Voice detection automatically switches from ANC to your call so you can answer hands-free with ease
- Ambient Sound mode picks up the sounds you want to hear so you always have the perfect sound level for every moment
- Slim, lightweight, and comfortable fit may get you the feeling that you're not wearing them at all
Tune out the noise, control what you hear
- Touch controls let you play songs, skip tracks, answer calls, and more from a connected phone with the tap of a finger
- Galaxy Wearable app lets you set up touchpad commands to adjust the volume, use voice commands, enable Ambient Sound, and more
- Powerful microphone keeps you connected, while a noise reduction technology and curved design helps reduce background noise during calls, so your voice is crisp and clear, regardless of where you are
Long battery life
- With ANC enabled, the rechargeable battery delivers up to 5 hours of music or 4.5 hours of talk time on a single charge
- Five-minute quick charge gives you approximately 1 hour of power for a quick workout or a last-minute call
- Place your earbuds on your Galaxy smartphone for a fast, cord-free charge on the go
- With Auto Switch, the earbuds detect what connection you need and instantly shifts audio to that Galaxy device (Galaxy devices must be logged in to Samsung Account to enable Auto Switch)
- Galaxy Buds 2 connects easily to your other Galaxy devices—shift effortlessly between your phone, tablet, watch or PC (Feature only supported on devices running Samsung One UI 3.1 or later)
- Charging Case
- USB-C Data Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- YES!- August 31, 2021
I have shopped for earbuds/headphones for sometime now. Always resulting in some kind of disappointment, until now. I am so happy I took the advantage on the $189 deal. I can definitely say, you get what you pay for. They are comfy, sound is awesome and I love the colour variations, I got the violet. Finally no A.D.H.D. sound distractions while meditating, the “sound cancelling” is spot on! I am extremely happy I went Samsung instead on Apple, I can use these on all my devices, not just Apple.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Most sensory friendly TWS headphone experience- September 10, 2021
As someone living with ASD choosing a pair of these is a daunting process, after trying several pairs, as well as the more "luxe" buds pro and I must say these are the best headphones for people with sensory issues, keep in mind that to avoid frustration to turn off your touch pads until your ears get used to the feel of these so you don't accidentally hit them while adjusting them to your sweet spot, also when you finally get your eartips to the right fit, leave them in your ears and power cycle your headphones at medium volume as well as walk around in them to break the headphone batteries and the tips in and they will feel a lot better after about a week, basically use them around the house for a few days, don't go on the bus with them until they are broken in and you get the feel for the contolsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Im so dissatisfied- September 23, 2021
Im so disappointed! Ive been using samsung earbuds for almost 3 years now and i lost it so i bought earbuds 2.. it thought it would be much better ! But my gosh why does it sound so low when i use just one bud ? It sounds really uncomfortable for me .. because im use to the sound of my earbuds before where i can hear it really clearly .. its only very clear when i use two buds.. which is bery disappointingNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.