Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G 128GB - Cloud Navy - Unlocked
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
A game-changer that's tailor-made for Galaxy fans
- Fan Edition (FE) delivers more of what you want in a smartphone, from enhanced photography to optimised gaming
- 6.5" Infinity-O Display gives you stunning visuals with barely-there bezels at an impressive 1080 x 2400 resolution for an immersive viewing experience, whether you're watching movies, gaming, scrolling through social media, or checking emails
- Super AMOLED display technology delivers gorgeous contrast and colours for a detailed, clear view
- Ideal for mobile gaming, the 120Hz refresh rate gives you a buttery-smooth gaming experience with virtually no lag and ultra-smooth scrolling
Powerful processor and plenty of space
- 128GB of on-board storage capacity (expandable by an additional 1TB; microSD cards sold separately) gives you plenty of room for all your apps, movies, games, photos, videos, and much more
- Snapdragon 865 processor and 6GB of RAM provide super-fast speeds to transform your gaming and multi-tasking experience
Next-level camera for selfies, stills, and video
- Triple rear cameras (12MP f/2.2 ultra-wide, 12MP f/1.8 wide, and 8MP f/2.2 telephoto) and 32MP f/2.0 front camera let you capture professional-level shots and self-portraits in stunning detail
- Pro-grade camera featuring 3x optical zoom delivers gorgeous portraits, landscapes, close-ups, selfies and more
- Super-resolution 30x Space Zoom lets you zoom in from afar or get incredibly magnified details on something up close
- Shoot pro-quality video in Ultra HD resolution (up to 3840 x 2160)
- Super-steady stabilization uses AI to keeps your video recordings clear and smooth
- Night Mode shoots multiple frames and creates a composite so you can capture crisp images and video at night without using the flash
- With one tap of the shutter button, the AI-enabled Single Take helps you capture pro-level video and multiple types of images
All-day intelligent battery power
- 4500mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery is a powerhouse that can last all day (up to 32 hours of talk time, depending on usage)
- Intelligent power learns how you work and play to help optimise battery life
- 25W Super Fast Charging gives you hours of power with a quick charge in minutes by using the included charger and cable
- Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 lets you power up your phone in a flash
- Wireless PowerShare charging lets you simultaneously charge up your Galaxy Buds, smartwatch, a friend's phone, and more (all sold separately) by simply placing them on the back of the Galaxy S20 FE 5G
Connected for the future
- With the incredible power of 5G, you'll be ready for the hyper-connected future at high speed
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) and LTE support give you further wireless connectivity options
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you connect up a variety of compatible devices such as headphones, keyboards, mice, and more
Even more features
- IP68-rated to be dust-resistant and water-resistant for additional peace of mind
- Quick Share lets you share files instantly with nearby Galaxy devices via the sharing panel
- In Samsung DeX mode, wirelessly connect to your TV to watch movies or play games on the big screen while simultaneously checking messages and handling other multitasking on your phone
How do unlocked phones work?
- Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network.
- When you receive this phone, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone.
- Travel Adapter
- Type-C Cable
- Unlocking Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Is worth the money- February 15, 2021
I only buy a new phone when old is about done. Transfered contacts and other files to new phone very simple and under 5 minutes. I have a provider still on G4 and phone works fast as the processor is much faster then what I was using before. Picture quality much better clear and sharp. Volume speaker is loud can hear ring from 25 feet away. Battery life even after heavy use all day still stay at 40% and with in 1 hour it recharges. Old apps on old phone best to redown load them on new phone and takes a bit with resetting them as phone not recognized thus you have to remember email passwords etc.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good upgrade- December 5, 2020
I bought the unlocked version and it is a good upgrade. Phone seems to be fast and smooth with the high refresh rate. Camera is great. Easy recommendation!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Beast of a Phone - Worth the Money!- February 20, 2021
I recently picked up the S20 FE 5G - Navy (open box) from Best Buy. Delivered by Purolator within 1 week. The Phone came in mint condition, the plastics from the Front Screen & the Back Screen was off already but after further inspection, the Phone was not used at all - typically brand new. It has a plastic navy back, which I feel is better cause it will be prone to less scratches versus a glass back from previous generations. In the box came: - Wall Travel Charger - USB-C charging Cable - Unlock Key for SIM Card The Phone came unlocked already, so I just had to place my SIM Card in & I was good to go. The top tray is dual sided: one side for a (Single-Layer) SIM Card & the other side for an Micro SD Card, which I placed a 128GB Micro SD Card. The only Con: There is No Headphone Jack (you have to purchase a separate cable, to add wired headphones) Overall, after 1 Week with the Phone - the phone is a Beast. After constant use with work (emails, calls, zoom etc.) I charged it when it was at 20% every other day. Some days with light use, didn't need to charge at all. I used the camera slightly but was blown away by the Zoom & quality of the pictures that was taken. In terms of transferring my old phone files, it was quick & easy using the S-Beam feature. So far I am extremely happy with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report