Samsung Galaxy S20+ (Plus) 5G 128GB - Cosmic Black - Unlocked
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 6.7" 3200 x 1440 Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O screen for vivid imagery
- 128GB of storage built-in, expandable to 1TB, for storing all your images, video, and data
- Octa-core Snapdragon 865 CPU for efficient, fast multitasking
- 10MP f/2.2 front camera and 12MP f/2.2 Ultra Wide, 12MP f/1.8 Wide, 64MP f/2.0 Telephoto, Depth Vision (ToF) rear cameras to capture stunning photos and even make GIFs
- 30X Space Zoom lets you take close-ups for macro photography that truly stands out
- 8K video recording for breath-taking captures
- Fingerprint scanner for secure, easy logins
- 5G support for ultra-fast connectivity to watch videos, stream music, and much more
How do unlocked phones work?
- Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network.
- When you receive this phone, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone.
- Warranty Guide
- Smart Switch Guide
- Mobile Care Leaflet
- Wall Adapter
- USB Type-C
- AKG Headphones (Black)
- Ejection Pin
- Preinstalled UV Screen Protector
- Unlocking Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- Nice Phone- August 4, 2020
The S20+ is a big phone that helps with these aging eyes. There are a few nice changes like the face recognition and voice mail to text but overall not much new over my S8. The considerable price tag makes me wish i didn't put my S8 at the bottom of the lake :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great phone- August 30, 2020
I purchased this phone from Best buy couple of day ago and although it might be too soon to say this, but overall I am happy with it. The phone is fast and smooth, and the camera is really great. One thing to be careful though is that when I activated the magnifier by 3 taps on the screen, the screen's response on certain apps (like Instagram) became really slow and in some cases there was no response at all! This made almost half of my day ruined as I thought the phone itself has a problem.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Awesome!- August 10, 2020
This phone is the best phone i have every experience better than the iphone 11 and even pro. I have use both and this is my fav.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report