Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 128GB - Phantom Pink - Unlocked
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Smooth, fast, and extremely easy on the eyes
- 6.2" screen features Flat FHD+ (with Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen technology) and 2400 x 1080 native resolution for gorgeous images and videos
- Adaptive 120Hz display makes scrolling fast and silky-smooth, and helps conserve battery life
- Blue-light management automatically adjusts based on the time of day to keep your eyes fresh
- 128GB of on-board storage gives you plenty of space for videos, photos, and other files
- Snapdragon 888 processor and 8GB of RAM give you ultra-powerful multi-tasking, processing power, and graphics rendering
Shoot photos and video like a pro
- Professional-grade triple rear cameras (12MP ultra-wide, 12MP wide, and 64MP telephoto) and 10MP front camera help you capture all those share-ready moments with ease
- 64MP ultra-high-resolution lets you capture intensely detailed portraits, landscapes, and close-ups with ease
- 30x Space Zoom lets you capture images from incredible distances and magnify the details of something up close
- Zoom Lock function helps keep your subject stable and in the centre of the frame when you're zoomed in
- 8K video at 30fps delivers cinema-quality footage that's ultra-sharp, crystal-clear, and stunningly realistic
More camera magic
- Single Take lets you create short, instantly shareable GIFs, movies, and more in one take
- 8K Video Snap lets you grab the best frame from your video as a super-detailed, high-resolution still
- Director's View gives you the power of multi-cam recording and automatic pro-style effects so you can create a masterpiece
- Vlogger's View records front and back at the same time, with an intuitive editing system to make your vlogs and live-streams perfect
All-day battery, speedy 5G connectivity, and even more features
- 4000mAh lithium-ion intelligent battery gives you power all day and night without needing to charge (depending on usage), and intuitively conserves energy on its own by managing use
- Note: Charger is not included; use only Samsung-approved chargers and cables; do not use any worn or damaged chargers or cables; incompatible charger or cable can cause serious injuries or damage to your device
- Next-level 5G connectivity takes you into the future at hyper-speed
- Cutting-edge Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is backward compatible with previous Wi-Fi versions
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you pair up with headphones and other Bluetooth-enabled wireless devices
- Android 11 delivers a powerful user experiences and gives you access to a world of apps through the Google Play store
- Stunning new design features an integrated metal camera, modern matte finishes, and extremely durable glass
How do unlocked phones work?
- Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network.
- When you receive this phone, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
- USB Type-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 32 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Mixed feelings so far. Not a final review.- March 7, 2021
I love the colour, look and feel of my new phone! It has all the features one expects from a good Samsung phone, specially an amazing camera! Still trying to figure out all the upgrades, so it's a bit early to post a final review. My previous phone was a Samsung S8 Duos and there are four negatives I have discovered so far compared to my old phone: 1. There is no charger included with the new phone, only a cable. Fortunately my S8 fast charger works for the S21. Samsung is copying iPhone by not providing a charger, and that is a huge mistake, in my opinion. 2. When I edit a photo and save it, the original disappears. It's not in the Trash folder, it is simply gone! Took me a while to figure out the convoluted way to save both the original and edited photo. 3. All the buttons are on the same side which makes it difficult if two buttons have to be used to perform a function (eg taking a screenshot) 4. I cannot add an SD card for extra memory, so I have to be selective about what I save. 4. All the buttons are on the right side I hope all the new features will more than compensate for these shortfalls. Keeping fingers crossed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I love this phone- February 1, 2021
I got the purple one (the color is gorgeous btw) and I have to say one week in I adore this phone. I previously had the s20 plus and I am so glad I switched to this one. I have small hands so this phone is way better for me yet thre performance is so much better than my previous model. I find the smart phone functionalities to be much better as well. Somehow this phone knows what I need lol. The camera quality is great and tbh I've never looked better in my selfish. It's going to be quite some time before I upgrade again. This phone is everything I have ever needed or wanted. Can't wait to try my buds pro when they come. P.S. the free smart tag is incredible I'm likely going to buy a few.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Galaxy S21 5G- January 31, 2021
I have been wanting to switch from apple to android for sometime now. I can't not use apple music with my Google Home. Also I have had problems with reception in my basement suite. Unless I want to stand by my windows, I don't make many phone calls... Happily, I have had zero issues with reception so far. I love that it came with extras!!! Buds live are awesome and the tag helps me find not only my phone but my tablet and anything with Bluetooth capabilities. (From my understanding) The financing offer is awesome because I don't want to be in a contract with a phone company!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.