Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G 128GB - Graphite - Unlocked
- 6.4-inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 delivers high-quality images and enhances your viewing experience
- Dynamic AMOLED display offers a wide range of colours with amazing clarity and adapts automatically to varied lighting conditions to minimize eye strain
- 128GB internal memory gives ample storage space for all your apps, movies, games, photos, videos, and much more
- Snapdragon 888 processor and 6GB of RAM accelerate the processing and assures faster graphics rendering to accomplish your tasks in no time
- 32MP front camera and 12MP(Main), 12MP(Ultra-wide), 8MP(Tele) rear cameras with Dual Recording, Single Take and Object Eraser features deliver high-definition videos and images in a snap
- All-day intelligent battery gives 50% charge in just 30 minutes and offers a standby power up to 76 hours and talk time power up to 32 hours
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v5.0 for effortless connectivity with other devices and Internet
- Reliably designed to resist water and assures user authentication through fingerprint scanning
How do unlocked phones work?
- Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network
- When you receive this phone, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone
- USB-C Cable
- Ejection Pin
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good phone, bad battery life- March 15, 2022
Good phone, bad battery life. SOT is around 4 hoursNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- New phone- February 24, 2022
Phone works great, and staff were very helpful in explaining everything.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - February 28, 2022Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- - January 19, 2022Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report