Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G 256GB - Graphite - Unlocked
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 6.4-inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 delivers high-quality images and enhances your viewing experience
- Dynamic AMOLED display offers a wide range of colours with amazing clarity and adapts automatically to varied lighting conditions to minimize eye strain
- 256GB internal memory gives ample storage space for all your apps, movies, games, photos, videos, and much more
- Snapdragon 888 processor and 6GB of RAM accelerate the processing and assures faster graphics rendering to accomplish your tasks in no time
- 32MP front camera and 12MP(Main), 12MP(Ultra-wide), 8MP(Tele) rear cameras with Dual Recording, Single Take and Object Eraser features deliver high-definition videos and images in a snap
- All-day intelligent battery gives 50% charge in just 30 minutes and offers a standby power up to 76 hours and talk time power up to 32 hours
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v5.0 for effortless connectivity with other devices and Internet
- Reliably designed to resist water and assures user authentication through fingerprint scanning
How do unlocked phones work?
- Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network
- When you receive this phone, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone
- USB-C Cable
- Ejection Pin
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The Phone is good but best buys services need work- May 17, 2022
Phone does what I expect it to do so no issues with the product. However I'm Kind of getting a bit of the run around with Geek squad or whatever they rebranded as for a screen protector that came with the phone. Basically the store I bought the phone from gave me a voucher after saying they were out of screen protectors and then sent me to another location which gave me a screen protector but couldn't apply it because their machine was broken so they sent me back to the first store, which apparently also has a broken machine. I don't have the time or energy to be wasting on this sort of thing so until Best Buy sorts itself out I recommend buying this phone from a better more reliable retailer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Loving my new phone- February 17, 2022
So glad to have Samsung again. Made mistake of trying another phone. Functionality is great. I only missone thing. Samsung used to have a A sunset/calendar light setting when taking pictures I wish they still had it if they do I can't find it . That's why they're only getting 4 stars not 5Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- WHAT A PHONE!- January 13, 2022
i've been a samsung flagship buyer for years. this is the first time i tried to go for a cheaper option and boy oh boy!! this is an exceptional phone. i will NEVER go back to paying $1500 plus for flagship phones. i should mention that the face unlock and fingerprint reader on this thing is WAY faster than my galaxy s20 ultra.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report