Samsung Galaxy S21+ (Plus) 5G 128GB - Phantom Black - Unlocked
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Smooth, fast, and extremely easy on the eyes
- 6.7" screen features Flat FHD+ (with Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen technology) and 2400 x 1080 native resolution for gorgeous images and videos
- Adaptive 120Hz display makes scrolling fast and silky-smooth, and helps conserve battery life
- Blue-light management automatically adjusts based on the time of day to keep your eyes fresh
- 128GB of on-board storage gives you plenty of space for videos, photos, and other files
- Snapdragon 888 processor and 8GB of RAM give you ultra-powerful multi-tasking, processing power, and graphics rendering
Shoot photos and video like a pro
- Professional-grade triple rear cameras (12MP ultra-wide, 12MP wide, and 64MP telephoto) and 10MP front camera help you capture all those share-ready moments with ease
- 64MP ultra-high-resolution lets you capture intensely detailed portraits, landscapes, and close-ups with ease
- 30x Space Zoom lets you capture images from incredible distances and magnify the details of something up close
- Zoom Lock function helps keep your subject stable and in the centre of the frame when you're zoomed in
- 8K video at 30fps delivers cinema-quality footage that's ultra-sharp, crystal-clear, and stunningly realistic
More camera magic
- Single Take lets you create short, instantly shareable GIFs, movies, and more in one take
- 8K Video Snap lets you grab the best frame from your video as a super-detailed, high-resolution still
- Director's View gives you the power of multi-cam recording and automatic pro-style effects so you can create a masterpiece
- Vlogger's View records front and back at the same time, with an intuitive editing system to make your vlogs and live-streams perfect
All-day battery, speedy 5G connectivity, and even more features
- 4800mAh lithium-ion intelligent battery gives you power all day and night without needing to charge (depending on usage), and intuitively conserves energy on its own by managing use
- Note: Charger is not included; use only Samsung-approved chargers and cables; do not use any worn or damaged chargers or cables; incompatible charger or cable can cause serious injuries or damage to your device
- Next-level 5G connectivity takes you into the future at hyper-speed
- Cutting-edge Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is backward compatible with previous Wi-Fi versions
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you pair up with headphones and other Bluetooth-enabled wireless devices
- Android 11 delivers a powerful user experiences and gives you access to a world of apps through the Google Play store
- Stunning new design features an integrated metal camera, modern matte finishes, and extremely durable glass
How do unlocked phones work?
- Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network.
- When you receive this phone, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
- USB Type-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 130 reviewers who responded, 78 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Photo quality absolutely amazing!- July 29, 2021
photo quality is stunning!!! But phone always pretty heated when in use. Battery didn't hold up for really long (medium use, browse websites,Facebook sometimes YouTube, don't play games) from 7am it start at 99%……when around 1pm it usually drops to 68%……before I done my work it usually lower than 20%. I'm always been a iPhone user since 4 to XR. Storage is fixed(128G) for this model which is kinda wired but I get so used to limited storage from iPhone... In all it's a good phone by far my experience. Had reset network setting once because it won't connect wifi or data constantly...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- In A Word : Premium- January 30, 2021
After a day of power use : Reviews will mention lack of 1440p and SD card slot. I will miss the SD card but the screen is superior to the S20 due to adaptive refresh to 120hz. Excellent balance between battery usage and performance. I believe most users opted for 120hz in te S20 as well which also was at 1080p... however now the 1080 will be a native resolution for the panel instead of a scaled one. In all other aspects - speed , quality of materials, etc. Top of the range. And Samsung - I noticed the pre-installed screen protection. Very nice touch. Kind of makes up for there being no power brick in the box.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No charger, no headphone port, no need? Lies- March 18, 2021
Loyal Samsung customer forever... My phone came with out a charger... we just purchased 2 new samnsungs and we are not rich. Now I have to buy a charger? Can't afford it but Samsung says we don't need it.. it is a waste.. well my phone has been plugged in for 5 hours and is not even 60% charged, and is predicting hours left. I read some reviews after the fact... my bad now I see that my phone also has no head phone jack.. ironic now that Samsung has wireless earbuds... I need head phones for everyday use but can't afford new ones... So Phone is going back and I need to not only look for new phone but now a new manufacture because I can not afford Samsung.