Samsung Galaxy S21+ (Plus) 5G 128GB - Phantom Black - Unlocked
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Smooth, fast, and extremely easy on the eyes
- 6.7" screen features Flat FHD+ (with Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen technology) and 2400 x 1080 native resolution for gorgeous images and videos
- Adaptive 120Hz display makes scrolling fast and silky-smooth, and helps conserve battery life
- Blue-light management automatically adjusts based on the time of day to keep your eyes fresh
- 128GB of on-board storage gives you plenty of space for videos, photos, and other files
- Snapdragon 888 processor and 8GB of RAM give you ultra-powerful multi-tasking, processing power, and graphics rendering
Shoot photos and video like a pro
- Professional-grade triple rear cameras (12MP ultra-wide, 12MP wide, and 64MP telephoto) and 10MP front camera help you capture all those share-ready moments with ease
- 64MP ultra-high-resolution lets you capture intensely detailed portraits, landscapes, and close-ups with ease
- 30x Space Zoom lets you capture images from incredible distances and magnify the details of something up close
- Zoom Lock function helps keep your subject stable and in the centre of the frame when you're zoomed in
- 8K video at 30fps delivers cinema-quality footage that's ultra-sharp, crystal-clear, and stunningly realistic
More camera magic
- Single Take lets you create short, instantly shareable GIFs, movies, and more in one take
- 8K Video Snap lets you grab the best frame from your video as a super-detailed, high-resolution still
- Director's View gives you the power of multi-cam recording and automatic pro-style effects so you can create a masterpiece
- Vlogger's View records front and back at the same time, with an intuitive editing system to make your vlogs and live-streams perfect
All-day battery, speedy 5G connectivity, and even more features
- 4800mAh lithium-ion intelligent battery gives you power all day and night without needing to charge (depending on usage), and intuitively conserves energy on its own by managing use
- Note: Charger is not included; use only Samsung-approved chargers and cables; do not use any worn or damaged chargers or cables; incompatible charger or cable can cause serious injuries or damage to your device
- Next-level 5G connectivity takes you into the future at hyper-speed
- Cutting-edge Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is backward compatible with previous Wi-Fi versions
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you pair up with headphones and other Bluetooth-enabled wireless devices
- Android 11 delivers a powerful user experiences and gives you access to a world of apps through the Google Play store
- Stunning new design features an integrated metal camera, modern matte finishes, and extremely durable glass
How do unlocked phones work?
- Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network.
- When you receive this phone, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
- USB Type-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Samsung S21+- March 28, 2021
Since purchasing this cell phone I have been enjoying it very much, the options that it offers are endless. Pictures turn out awesome also. All in all it is a good phone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- TERRIBLE PHONE- September 17, 2021
Do your research before purchasing this phone. LOTS of issues. Unfortunately for me, I purchased the phone outright and I seem to have every issue that the phone could possibly have. Overheating, battery drain, Bluetooth connections issues, poor cell phone reception (despite changing carriers), dropped calls, won't call out, calls don't come in, apps crashing, and sometimes it just won't charge, along with other issues.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- No Charger- May 20, 2021
I bought a Samsung Galaxy S21+ yesterday but never realized it doesn't include the wall cube for charging. Yes that's right $1,367.57 for a phone that I can't charge. Yes I have about 10 USB cubes at home but not one that will work with this phone. After tens of thousands $$ spent in your store I will never shop here again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (42)Report