Samsung Galaxy S21+ (Plus) 5G 256GB - Phantom Black - Unlocked
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Smooth, fast, and extremely easy on the eyes
- 6.7" screen features Flat FHD+ (with Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen technology) and 2400 x 1080 native resolution for gorgeous images and videos
- Adaptive 120Hz display makes scrolling fast and silky-smooth, and helps conserve battery life
- Blue-light management automatically adjusts based on the time of day to keep your eyes fresh
- 256GB of on-board storage gives you plenty of space for videos, photos, and other files
- Snapdragon 888 processor and 8GB of RAM give you ultra-powerful multi-tasking, processing power, and graphics rendering
Shoot photos and video like a pro
- Professional-grade triple rear cameras (12MP ultra-wide, 12MP wide, and 64MP telephoto) and 10MP front camera help you capture all those share-ready moments with ease
- 64MP ultra-high-resolution lets you capture intensely detailed portraits, landscapes, and close-ups with ease
- 30x Space Zoom lets you capture images from incredible distances and magnify the details of something up close
- Zoom Lock function helps keep your subject stable and in the centre of the frame when you're zoomed in
- 8K video at 30fps delivers cinema-quality footage that's ultra-sharp, crystal-clear, and stunningly realistic
More camera magic
- Single Take lets you create short, instantly shareable GIFs, movies, and more in one take
- 8K Video Snap lets you grab the best frame from your video as a super-detailed, high-resolution still
- Director's View gives you the power of multi-cam recording and automatic pro-style effects so you can create a masterpiece
- Vlogger's View records front and back at the same time, with an intuitive editing system to make your vlogs and live-streams perfect
All-day battery, speedy 5G connectivity, and even more features
- 4800mAh lithium-ion intelligent battery gives you power all day and night without needing to charge (depending on usage), and intuitively conserves energy on its own by managing use
- Note: Charger is not included; use only Samsung-approved chargers and cables; do not use any worn or damaged chargers or cables; incompatible charger or cable can cause serious injuries or damage to your device
- Next-level 5G connectivity takes you into the future at hyper-speed
- Cutting-edge Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is backward compatible with previous Wi-Fi versions
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you pair up with headphones and other Bluetooth-enabled wireless devices
- Android 11 delivers a powerful user experiences and gives you access to a world of apps through the Google Play store
- Stunning new design features an integrated metal camera, modern matte finishes, and extremely durable glass
How do unlocked phones work?
- Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network.
- When you receive this phone, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
- USB Type-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
- In A Word : Premium- January 30, 2021
After a day of power use : Reviews will mention lack of 1440p and SD card slot. I will miss the SD card but the screen is superior to the S20 due to adaptive refresh to 120hz. Excellent balance between battery usage and performance. I believe most users opted for 120hz in te S20 as well which also was at 1080p... however now the 1080 will be a native resolution for the panel instead of a scaled one. In all other aspects - speed , quality of materials, etc. Top of the range. And Samsung - I noticed the pre-installed screen protection. Very nice touch. Kind of makes up for there being no power brick in the box.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No charger, no headphone port, no need? Lies- March 18, 2021
Loyal Samsung customer forever... My phone came with out a charger... we just purchased 2 new samnsungs and we are not rich. Now I have to buy a charger? Can't afford it but Samsung says we don't need it.. it is a waste.. well my phone has been plugged in for 5 hours and is not even 60% charged, and is predicting hours left. I read some reviews after the fact... my bad now I see that my phone also has no head phone jack.. ironic now that Samsung has wireless earbuds... I need head phones for everyday use but can't afford new ones... So Phone is going back and I need to not only look for new phone but now a new manufacture because I can not afford Samsung.
- Best Buy was Great! Phone not so much- March 13, 2021
Had an S9+ Tried the S21 Plus but the front facing camera was so soft and fake looking. Color on phone was terrible. So I Upgraded to the Ultra and yes the camera is amazing but the color is off as well. When I look at my S9+ pictures, they display so much nicer on the S9+. So I decided I would live with it. I was talking the 1st night and the call randomly dropped, which I never have an issue when I am at home on any phone. It kept restarting randomly even when I was using it. So I reset the phone and started over. It seemed better... When I woke up in the morning the screen lept turning on... then off... then on... then off... I boxed it up immediately and returned it. Don't need ohone troubles. Now I need to decide what to get. The Note doesn't look to promising either... too bad. Had many Samsungs over the last 18 years..No, I would not recommend this to a friend.