Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 32GB Android 9.0 Tablet With 8-Core Processor - Black - Refurbished
Available online only
This is a Refurbished Product. It's been inspected to ensure proper functionality. It includes all original accessories and a minimum 90-day warranty (unless noted otherwise below). For return details, see the Return Policy tab. The product's specs are as follows:
• 10.1-inch wide TFT touchscreen with 1920 x 1200 resolution and narrow bezel offers a spacious viewing area for movies, games, and more
• Android 9.0 operating system runs quickly and efficiently so you can enjoy smooth operation and maximum productivity
• 32GB internal memory is expandable with a micro SD card up to 512GB (not included)
• Eight-core processor and 2GB RAM provides the power you need for browsing, gaming, and more
• Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz wireless offer versatile wireless options
• One USB 3.0 port and one 3.5mm headphone jack make it easy to connect your accessories
• Connect to the Google Play Store to access millions of apps
• 6,150mAh battery provides up to 13 hours of use for long-lasting dependability
• Dual speakers with Dolby Atmos 3D surround sound provide an immersive audio experience for movies, apps, and music
• Kids mode makes the tablet safe and fun for the whole family
• Samsung Kids app gives kids access to a curated library of branded content including educational games, books, movies, and shows
• Family Share makes it effortless to share photos, events, reminders, and notes with your family
• Sleek aluminum body is lightweight and comfortable to hold for the ultimate in portability
- USB Type C Cable
- Travel Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 83 reviewers who responded, 63 would recommend this product.
- Skeptical at first- August 15, 2020
so I was skeptical at first. Was looking for a tablet mainly for Netflix, movies and browsing the internet. Was debating either a tab 6 or 7 or the tab A. Let me just say that I'm super happy with the tab A. I'm only a month into using it but its honestly really great. Better life is awesome. The 10.1 screen is amazing as well. No real complaints right now. Only issue would be the internet. I downloaded Chrome, however, it keeps wanting to open every thing in samsung inteenet. My s10 does that too. But frankly, that's a very minimal drawback. If your looking for a budget friendly every day tablet, I highly recommend the tab a.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW! Best tablet I've used so far!- May 21, 2021
I was over at my friend's home for a BBQ. As I walked through her kitchen focused on the awesome smell of the food lol. I glanced over to her table and saw her new Samsung tablet. Well all I can say is the BBQ was no longer my focus! I ended up getting mesmerized by her Samsung tablet, and after I'm thinking about a hour passed, Dana started looking for me and there i am sitting at her kitchen table and all I heard was, "Are you serious? Please go outside and eat!. And give me my tablet please!!!" And once she had her tablet in her hands, she was lost in "Samsung app world." As I am sitting beside probably annoying her lol. Now I'm budgeting so I can buy my own!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Features- October 26, 2019
Bought This in march 2019 its a great tablet i have no issues with it but i do have one issue with updates. There has only been one software update that was the may patch and since then there has not been a update its still on the one ui 1.0 thats old my s10 plus is on 1.1 with october patch. Plus all other citys with this tablet is on august why is canada on may thats not good samsung i guess you guys won't be updating it ever in canada i go to sammoblie and thats how i know about the other city's getting updates and not canada.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Seller does not ship to the following provinces/territories:
- Quebec Local
- Quebec Remote
Returns can be made within 15 days of receiving your order.
|Ab Cellular||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Cell Phones, Smartphones & Wireless Devices||15 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Tablets, iPads & eReaders||15 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|All Other Devices||15 Days||0%||10%||20%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging. There should not be any physical or water damage. Product should not have any password or apple or google account set up.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 3 Days
Warranty Policy for ReCertified, Refurbished & Open Box Products
All of our refurbished products have undergone a thorough software and hardware inspection to ensure you are receiving a fully functional product. We stand by the refurbished products we offer and want our customers to feel confident in purchasing our products. Therefore, we offer a warranty to cover the rare, unforeseen circumstances when the product is not fully functioning after purchase for a minimum of 90 days (or more, depending on the product).
The warranty we provide covers issues related to software or hardware malfunctions such as the camera or charging port not working. Our warranty does not cover malfunctions related to physical damage, water damage, or software modification problems such as jailbreaking or rooting.
If you have any warranty issues, please contact us through the “Contact Seller” button when you log into your order details on BestBuy.ca. You will need to provide both:
- A description of the issue you are facing
- The IMEI or Serial number of your product
Afterwards we will provide a prepaid return label to inspect your device so we can determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. If there are no issues or the issues can’t be replicated, the order will be sent back to you and you will be responsible for the delivery fee of the shipping to and from our repair facility.