Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" 32GB Android Tablet with Quad-Core Processor - Silver
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 8" 1280 x 800 16:10 TFT touchscreen is vivid and detailed
- Android operating system by Google is easy to use
- 32GB of internal storage holds many photos, files, and documents, upgradeable to 512GB with an external MicroSD memory card (sold separately)
- 2GHz quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM easily handles multi-tasking
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity options to get connected to the web and hook-up accessories
- USB 2.0 port to connect to your computer and charge the tablet
- Play Store from Google lets you download many apps and additional programs
- 5,100mAh battery delivers hours of uninterrupted use
- 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera let you take stunning photos and selfies
- Family Share connects up to 6 individual accounts to share files and photos together
- Samsung Kids provides a safe space for children to use technology
- Travel Adapter
- Data Cable
- Ejection Pin
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 76 reviewers who responded, 50 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The great and the disappointing!- September 28, 2019
I have recently purchased my SR T290 and while it is easy to use and fast enough for my purposes, I can't get over the terrible colour of photos and screen. I am really hoping I have missed something but I cannot find any more settings to change the colour settings. Everything is subdued shades of purple, Brown's and yellows! I don't understand how you can hope to get realistic photos (which are otherwise of good quality) without the full colour spectrum including shades of red pink and orangeNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Wast of money;Poor quality; charging socket proble- October 16, 2020
I did buy a Samsung tab A just 4 months ago for my daughter and suddenly it stopped charging. When we check with them they said you have to check with Samsung and when we touch base with Samsung they consider it as a physical damage as the charging socket was broken . We didn't broke the charging socket and we used to charge the tablet with the original charger . Now I have to buy a new tablet for my daughter and for another 200$ but this time I will not use Samsung or even best buy . Totally wast of moneyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- - June 3, 2020Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report