Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4" 32GB Android 9.0 LTE Tablet With Exynos 7904 8-Core Processor - Mocha
Available for backorder
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 8.4" TFT LCD touchscreen with 1920 x 1200 resolution is vivid and detailed
- Android 9.0 operating system is easy to use and offers access to a world of apps through the Google Play store
- 32GB of internal storage holds lots of photos, files, and documents, and is expandable to 512GB with a microSD memory card (sold separately)
- Octa-core Exynos 7904 processor with 3GB of RAM easily handles multi-tasking
- Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz and 5GHz) and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity options to get connected to the web and hook-up accessories
- LTE lets you connect to browse your favourite websites and stream from anywhere you don't have a Wi-Fi connection (note: requires network coverage through a service provider, sold separately)
- Fast-charging USB-C port lets you quickly charge the tablet
- 4,860mAh battery delivers up to 12 hours of uninterrupted use on a single charge (depending on usage)
- 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera let you video-chat and take stunning photos and selfies
- Dual speakers by AKG and immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos give you stunning built-in audio
- Compact, slim design makes it easy to take this tablet with you wherever you go
- Travel Adapter
- Data Cable
- Ejection Pin
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Terrible Experience- December 22, 2020
Look, this is an LTE Tablet - OK, that's great. But I'm willing to bet that a good portion of the people that buy it will use it on Wi-Fi only. That was my plan. But this terrible product design won't let you set up the device unless you insert a SIM card. Modern smartphones are LTE devices and they have no issue letting you set up without a sim card. This device legit won't let you use the setup wizard unless you insert a SIM card. Pro Tip: The SIM card doesn't need to be active. I grabbed an old phone that I keep around for the kids to use ( ON WI-FI) and stuck it in. It then let me go through the setup wizard and start using it. What a frustrating 2 hour waste of time.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- You get what you pay for- January 8, 2021
Look, this is a budget tablet, and it is on the higher end of the budget spectrum. A decent screen, illumination is not a problem. The processor is fast enough to work well for day-to-day tasks, and it'll handle low-mid Android gaming with ease. This tablet can be an emulation beast, however, so if loading up emulators and rooms for retro consoles is your thing? This thing flies. Don't be fooled by people saying it's garbage because you need a SIM card to use it, while yes ... You do have to put a SIM card into it, that isn't necessarily a reason to hate the tablet. You're getting 32gb of storage, which is more than enough for your streaming apps, games, movies, books, and photos -- not to mention it's heavily upgradable to 512. This isn't going to be as fast as an iPad Air, or iPad Pro, but you're not spending $600+. You're spending $300, and that price is very hard to beat. I bought four of these tablets for my household and just bought 2 more for my office. This is not a 5-star product, it's $300. Keep your expectations reasonable. I'll give it 4-stars however, because for the price point? It definitely excels.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great- December 23, 2020
Works great. Had no issue setting it up. Was so easy a child could do it in minutes. Perfect size for my hands and fast processing power. Would definitely recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report