Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite 8.7" 32GB Android Tablet with MediaTek MT8768T 8-Core Processor - Dark Grey
- 8.7-inch touchscreen display with 1340 x 800 resolution offers detailed visuals and slim design is perfect for entertainment on the go
- 32GB of built-in flash memory storage is expandable with a microSD card up to 1TB (cards sold separately) for all your important photos, videos and apps
- 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT8768T processor with 3GB of RAM easily handles streaming and multi-tasking
- Bluetooth 5.0 and dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) offer versatile connectivity options
- One USB Type C (2.0) port helps you connect to your computer and charge the tablet
- 5,100mAh battery delivers hours of uninterrupted use to let you play or work where you wnat
- Google Play store gives you access to a world of apps, games, and much more
- 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera let you take stunning photos and selfies
- One UI technology lets you enjoy connectivity across Galaxy devices for seamless entertainment experiences
- Slim, lightweight design is easy to take with you wherever you go
- Travel Adapter
- Type C Data Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 98 reviewers who responded, 86 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great product- August 3, 2021
This is a great product I drive a commercial truck in town for a living and I receive my load information as per file through Email. About two weeks ago I dropped my old tab E out of the cab of my truck and yes it suffered catastrophic damage. So I was looking for a replacement when I came across this tab on the internet, and it peaked my interest I didn't want another large screen or a flagship model. All the tab is used for is Email, microsoft mobile app for excel, one note, and word. This tab works great for all of that, fits nicely in the hand and doubles as a EReader at night yes I have recommended this product to people that I work with.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- immediate Improvements Needed - A7 Lite- August 30, 2021
i have been a huge fan of samsung tablets for years. i wanted to replace my tab a 8.0 with something newer and decided on the a7 lite. on the surface it is okay but it really seems to be a step backwards. it lags constantly and the screen display is grainy at best with no option to change the washed out contrast. it apparently does not have an auto wake sleep function when a case like a fintie is closed. the keyboard is a nightmare to use. none of this was the case with my other samsung tablets. unless i am missing something, samsung needs to fix this tablet to make it a real competitor on the tablet market. i am thinking of shelving or selling this one and going with a tab a 8.4.
- Great tablet!- July 26, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love the size of this screen, not too big and bulky in your hands but large enough for the little one to watch her cartoons on and me to operate apps and get some work done. It's a high bred of my galaxy phone and a computer in a compact tablet. I do wish it came with the pen just because I like doing creative things that it might come in handy for, but overall I have really enjoyed navigating around on this tablet. The camera is good, the battery is great, and I love the removable 32gb SD card, you can never have too much memory back up. And of course the resolution is fantastic too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.