Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5" 32GB Android Tablet with Unisoc 618 8-Core Processor - Grey
- 10.5-inch WXGA+ touchscreen display with 1920 x 1200 resolution provides clear, crisp graphics and visuals
- 32GB of built-in memory is expandable with a microSD card up to 1TB (card sold separately)
- 2Gh Unisoc 618 octa-core processor and 3GB of RAM give you multitasking power for browsing the Internet, playing games, or watching movies
- Bluetooth 5.0 and dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac offer versatile connectivity options
- Google Play store and Samsung Galaxy store enables access to a world of apps, games, and more
- 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, and a 1920 x 1080 rear video resolution capture important moments and make video chats clear and crisp
- 7040mAh battery delivers long-lasting performance and recharges quickly via the fast-charging USB-C port
- Travel Adapter
- USB-C Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sudden freese- April 14, 2022
It was perfect until, after a few days, it suddently froze, totally frose. Luckily I had read some reviews commplaining about this issue. Hope it does not happen very often. apart from that I like the tablet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Too many Ads- April 29, 2022
Galaxy Tab 8 is reliable and programs are fast. It is a bit slow at start up. The 10.5" screen size is pretty good and plays movies great. The speaker sound is not that great. When using headphones it's better. I do however find there is quite a few Ads that are annoying as you need to watch the majority of the Ad before closing it off. The battery is long lasting and charges quickly. All in all a good tablet. Would I buy it again? No, I would go for something that has more to offer and does not have an abundance of Ads.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Won't update anything- February 26, 2022
Nice tablet but every update sits there with "Pending". Tried restarting, resetting many times, clearing cache, data and under new and existing accounts. Tried all troubleshooting I could find online, nothing works. All other android devices I have update no problem, my internet is fine on the tablet and in general. Too bad because in all other respects it's a nice tablet but if it won't update it's a dud.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report
- - February 6, 2022Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (11)Report
- Good Product- May 1, 2022
I purchased about a month ago and like the product. It was easy to transfer from my old tablet and easy to use the only complaint is the battery does not last nearly as long as my old tablet. I use my tablet approximately 3 to 4 hours a day and it has to be charged daily.