Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 10.4" 64GB Android Tablet with Exynos 9611 8-Core Processor - Oxford Grey
- Large 10.4" TFT touchscreen display with minimal bezel and 1200 x 2000 resolution offers a spacious viewing area for movies, games, video calls, and more
- Android OS with One UI 2 offers fast boot times, efficient power management, and much more
- 64GB of built-in storage is expandable with a microSD card up to 512GB (sold separately), so you'll have plenty of space for all your games, movies, music, documents, and more
- 8-core Exynos 9611 (quad 2.3GHz and quad 1.7GHz) processor with 4GB of RAM means plenty of power to get things done quickly and efficiently
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz/5GHz) gives you all the wireless connectivity you need to get online with ease
- Bluetooth 5.0 connects up to compatible peripherals such as wireless keyboards and mice, headphones and headsets, and more
- Ports for USB and HDMI (adapter sold separately) let you connect devices such as external hard drives, monitors, and more
- Access to Google Play unlocks a world of millions of apps
- S Pen is a stylus with style, featuring natural grip, low latency, and ideal pressure sensitivity so you can take notes, draw, edit documents, and much more--and the magnetic holder on the tablet means the S Pen won't get misplaced
- 8MP Full HD (1920 x 1080) 30fps rear camera and 5MP front camera ensure that you'll be making video calls, shooting gorgeous videos, and snapping still images whenever the mood strikes
- Powerful dual speakers deliver rich 3D sound
- Slim, lightweight design with seamless metal unibody means it's easy to slip into your bag when you're on the go
- Travel Adapter
- Data Cable
- Ejection Pin
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 276 reviewers who responded, 251 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great mid-range tablet- June 20, 2020
Great product.. got original keyboard cover for free.. but delivery time is too long.. took 10 days to send to terengganu.. i ordered a few accessories from china that actually arrived before the tab..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a student!- January 18, 2021
Considered getting the entry-level iPad but then I would've had to spend $100 for the pen (which is overkill). Had this tablet for a month and absolutely love it! I use it for note-taking and general use and love 1) the battery (lasts a few days minimum), 2) the S pen (included with the tablet, doesn't need a battery and its button brings you really cool functions), 3) speakers/audio (plugging in the aux gives a nice sound and the speakers itself are very loud). It's also great for streaming and for the price point I would say it's pretty speedy. Very much worth the price for students especially.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Does everything an Android tablet should- October 9, 2020
Bought to replace an aging iPad Air (Gen2), after switching from an iPhone 7S to a Samsung S20+. The Galaxy Tab S6 Lite does everything I expect of a small tablet: the screen is crisp and easy to read, the battery lasts a reasonable lengthbof time and the pen is wonderful to draw with when I need tonsketch out an idea or do some water colour painting (using a commercial application). If you buy one, GET A CASE!!!! While the device is well-built, it will show scratches if you aren't careful...and without a case, the device is ver slippery on your lap.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report