Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 10.4" 64GB Android Tablet with Exynos 9611 8-Core Processor - Oxford Grey
- Large 10.4" TFT touchscreen display with minimal bezel and 1200 x 2000 resolution offers a spacious viewing area for movies, games, video calls, and more
- Android OS with One UI 2 offers fast boot times, efficient power management, and much more
- 64GB of built-in storage is expandable with a microSD card up to 512GB (sold separately), so you'll have plenty of space for all your games, movies, music, documents, and more
- 8-core Exynos 9611 (quad 2.3GHz and quad 1.7GHz) processor with 4GB of RAM means plenty of power to get things done quickly and efficiently
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz/5GHz) gives you all the wireless connectivity you need to get online with ease
- Bluetooth 5.0 connects up to compatible peripherals such as wireless keyboards and mice, headphones and headsets, and more
- Ports for USB and HDMI (adapter sold separately) let you connect devices such as external hard drives, monitors, and more
- Access to Google Play unlocks a world of millions of apps
- S Pen is a stylus with style, featuring natural grip, low latency, and ideal pressure sensitivity so you can take notes, draw, edit documents, and much more--and the magnetic holder on the tablet means the S Pen won't get misplaced
- 8MP Full HD (1920 x 1080) 30fps rear camera and 5MP front camera ensure that you'll be making video calls, shooting gorgeous videos, and snapping still images whenever the mood strikes
- Powerful dual speakers deliver rich 3D sound
- Slim, lightweight design with seamless metal unibody means it's easy to slip into your bag when you're on the go
- Travel Adapter
- Data Cable
- Ejection Pin
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 385 reviewers who responded, 348 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great features and quality but..- December 20, 2021
I got this a month ago and I am so glad that I did. It's better than I expected. The battery life is amazing and there's abundant of space. The S pen was part of the reason I chose to buy it but now it's the only thing giving me a problem. The rubber tip of the S pen is removing and now I have trouble writing with the pen. I mean due to some reviews, I knew the pen wasn't gonna last long anyways but it's just a month! Do I have to start buying the sixty something dollars S pen every month? Apart from the issue with the S pen, this tab works perfectly. I would list all the great things about it but I know nothing about technical words so....
- Great for a student!- January 18, 2021
Considered getting the entry-level iPad but then I would've had to spend $100 for the pen (which is overkill). Had this tablet for a month and absolutely love it! I use it for note-taking and general use and love 1) the battery (lasts a few days minimum), 2) the S pen (included with the tablet, doesn't need a battery and its button brings you really cool functions), 3) speakers/audio (plugging in the aux gives a nice sound and the speakers itself are very loud). It's also great for streaming and for the price point I would say it's pretty speedy. Very much worth the price for students especially.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great mid-range tablet- June 20, 2020
Great product.. got original keyboard cover for free.. but delivery time is too long.. took 10 days to send to terengganu.. i ordered a few accessories from china that actually arrived before the tab..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does everything an Android tablet should- October 9, 2020
Bought to replace an aging iPad Air (Gen2), after switching from an iPhone 7S to a Samsung S20+. The Galaxy Tab S6 Lite does everything I expect of a small tablet: the screen is crisp and easy to read, the battery lasts a reasonable lengthbof time and the pen is wonderful to draw with when I need tonsketch out an idea or do some water colour painting (using a commercial application). If you buy one, GET A CASE!!!! While the device is well-built, it will show scratches if you aren't careful...and without a case, the device is ver slippery on your lap.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Does not support HDMI out- June 2, 2020
Works great, but it states here that the tablet supports HDMI out with an adapter, this is not true. The Samsung website lists the devices that do support it. It does support Screen Sharing, but that isn't the same as HDMI out. "This feature is only available on the following devices: • Galaxy S8 and S8+ • Note 8 • Galaxy S9 and S9+ • Galaxy Book • Note 9 • Galaxy Tab S4" If I'm wrong then please prove me wrong, but otherwise feel free to remove that info from your site, Best Buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report