Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 11" 256GB Android Tablet w/ Snapdragon 865 Plus 8-Core Processor - Mystic Black
- 11-inch TFT edge-to-edge touchscreen display with 2560 x 1600 resolution offers a spacious viewing area for movies, games, and more
- 256GB of built-in storage space is expandable with a microSD card up to 1TB (cards sold separately)
- Eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus processor and 8GB of RAM provide the power you need for browsing, gaming, and more
- Bluetooth 5.0 and dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac at 2.4/5GHz) offer versatile connectivity options
- Google Play store gives you access to a world of apps, games, and much more
- 8,000mAh battery provides all-day power and recharges quickly with the fast-charging USB-C port that supports up to 45 watts
- Wide 13MP and ultra-wide 5MP dual back cameras and an 8MP front-facing camera capture true-to-life images with vibrant colours
- Quad speakers tuned by AKG with Dolby Atmos surround sound provide an immersive audio experience for movies, apps, and music
- Redesigned S Pen features improved 9ms latency so you can control presentations, take notes, and create drawings
- 2-in-1 design with an optional keyboard and expanded trackpad makes it easy to achieve productivity on the go
- Travel Adapter
- Data Cable
- Ejection Pin
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 298 reviewers who responded, 290 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Tab S so far!- March 18, 2021
i had a tab s6 that i traded in for a great deal through samsung. i thought the s6 was pretty sweet but i must say that the s7 blows it out of the water. i love the direction samsung is going with the s tablets. i didn't get the s7+ as it was a bit too big for me to carry around comfortably, whereas, the s7 is the perfect size. the video quality and sound alone is amazing. but add in the processing speed when i edit photos is the best. only thing i'm not too keen on is the new s-pen. the flat surface that attaches to the tablet feels a bit uncomfortable for me when i hold onto it. i prefer the round pen that the s6 had. otherwise, best tablet yet!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flawed- March 23, 2021
the physical tablet is great. love the size, the lcd display is beautiful, the location of the fingerprint sensor, the sound quality. it all goes out the window if the tablet is unusable, though. about 1 month in, i began experiencing app freezes and would need to restart. not a huge deal but annoying. today the tablet froze while in an app the usual restart seemed to work but then about 50% of my apps would open for a second and then close. clearing app cache didn't work, wiping the system cache didn't work. i've now done a full reset and still experienced some issues. this shouldn't be happening with a brand new expensive tablet.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Tablet- September 1, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This device is dern near perfect. The size is great (wish it was a little smaller), speakers are really loud, the included spen is such a nice touch. I have never been a heavy tablet user and honestly I purchased it for my young son for road trips but wanted some more power in case I needed it in a pinch. Now I take this to work everyday! The spen is so responsive I make my daily agendas on it, which sync to my phone and computer on OneNote. So many features its hard to put in one small review but they really knocked it out of the park, especially with the known woes of android in this form factor. If you've been eyeing one of these you won't regret the purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.