Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 12.4" 256GB Android Tablet w/ Snapdragon 865 Plus 8-Core Processor - Mystic Black
- 12.4-inch Super AMOLED edge-to-edge touchscreen display with 2800 x 1750 resolution offers a spacious viewing area for movies, games, and more
- 256GB of internal storage is expandable with a microSD card up to 1TB (cards sold separately)
- Eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus processor and 8GB of RAM provide the power you need for browsing, gaming, and more
- Bluetooth 5.0 and dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac at 2.4/5GHz) offer versatile connectivity options
- Google Play store gives you access to a world of apps, games, and much more
- 10,000mAh battery provides all-day power and recharges quickly with the fast-charging USB-C port that supports up to 45 watts
- Wide 13MP and ultra-wide 5MP dual back cameras and an 8MP front-facing camera capture true-to-life images with vibrant colours
- Quad speakers tuned by AKG with Dolby Atmos surround sound provide an immersive audio experience for movies, apps, and music
- Redesigned S Pen features improved 9ms latency so you can control presentations, take notes, and create drawings
- 2-in-1 design with an optional keyboard and expanded trackpad makes it easy to achieve productivity on the go
- Travel Adapter
- Data Cable
- Ejection Pin
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 428 reviewers who responded, 404 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's Sooo Good!- March 12, 2021
I bought this tablet when it first came out directly from Samsung. To be clear, I am a Samsung/android user and also have the Note 20 Ultra. I also have a 2018 Ipad pro 12.9" but ended up giving that to my wife. This tab S7 + is incredible! Even after 6 months I'm still loving it. The screen is huge, vibrant and bright. Excellent for note taking with the S-Pen, Media consumption and exceptionally good in productivity. Multi-tasking, split screen. 120 Hz smooth motion with WQHD+ screen resolution. I also got the keyboard cover which I would recommend as it houses the pen and doubles as a cover and protector. JUST GET IT! YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Best Power Tablet Available- November 15, 2020
I've owned iPads and currently own both the Tab S6 & now the S7 Plus and must say the new S7 Plus blows them all away. I really like the ultra bright AMOLED screen, quad speaker setup and the fact the spen comes in the box. The performance is nice and snappy and Android 10 is really smooth and intuitive. I really like the upgraded keyboard that can be bought separately and it's a huge upgrade over the S6 version with deeper keystrokes, more shortcuts and a wider layout. Anyone looking for an unreal well thought out tablet with long battery life and gorgeous screen look no further.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very Nice Tablet - a little large - but nice- December 24, 2020
I like this tablet. I had an S2 - and decided to upgrade because print did not scale to the point where I could still read my ebooks. The new tablet does a good job of this!! I purchased Samsung's case as well as a fast 256 GB micro SD card (both on sale 50% off at the time). I would recommend this tablet - and would purchase it again!! Pros: - Vibrant colours. - Excellent volume and sound quality - Newest version of Android. - Allows for print in ebooks to be scaled to the point I can read with no glasses easily - Light and thin Cons: - a little bigger than I planned. Both a pro and a con. - Battery life is decent - but could be a little better. But hey - a great big vibrant screen is worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report