Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 12.4" 64GB Android 11 Tablet with Qualcomm SM7225 8-Core Processor - Silver
- Big 12.4-inch screen with a 2560 x 1600 resolution offers a spectacular viewing experience
- Built-in 64GB of flash memory, and built-in memory card reader with up to 1000GB of capacity provide a great storage space
- 8-core 1.8GHz Qualcomm SM7225 processor and 4GB of RAM make this tablet highly powerful and fast
- Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 allows for a reliable and efficient wireless connectivity
- One USB Type-C port for a versatile and fast wired connectivity
- 10090mAh capacity battery offers up to 15 hours of life
- Android 11 operating system and compatibility with the Google Play Store and the Samsung Galaxy Store lets you use thousands of apps
- 8MP rear camera with a 1920 x 1080 video resolution and a front facing camera with an autofocus capability provides more options for capturing great moments and selfies
- AKG-tuned dual speakers and Dolby Atmos surround sound offer an amazing and immersive sound experience
- Includes the S Pen that allows you to easily write and draw with a pen and paper feel
- Samsung UI connectivity lets you enjoy a seamless user experience across different Galaxy devices
- Samsung DeX3 makes it possible to open multiple windows and navigate them via taskbar to give a PC-like experience
- Includes a manual guide, the S Pen, a travel adapter, and a data cable
- Travel Adapter
- Data Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 34 would recommend this product.
- Great Android tablet- February 10, 2022
I replaced my third generation iPad air with the Galaxy S7FE. The larger screen is so nice. Including the stylus really sweetens the deal. Sure I would have loved the oled panel on the regular S7+ however for my use this one is great and nicer than the iPad Air because of the size. No issues with any software and was able to download from Google play a game that I had previously had on a phone so even though it's no longer on the playstore or IOS store, I could still get it since I had it installed at one time, something I could not do on the iPad. Was a great deal as well since it was an open box special.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beware: Fan Edition = Lite- March 9, 2022
I bought this tablet a month ago. It's a beautiful device but I'm severely regretting this purchase due to the 4GB of RAM it already feels like it's out of date. I'm constantly getting low memory warnings with only 2 or 3 apps open. I chatted with tech support and they kept telling me to delete files or move stuff to the SD. There's nothing to move. 20GB free of internal storage and over 200GB free on 256GB SD card. As I kept telling the support person... it's a memory issue, not a storage issue. Also, I find the auto-orientation laggy and the lack of unlock options is annoying. I'm constantly entering my PIN and can't seem to set a longer period to required PIN unlock. Please add the ability to keep it unlocked when in proximity of my Galaxy Wear 4 watch.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Pulled me away from my reMarkable!- April 29, 2022
I loved using my reMarkable (black and white) for a couple of years and continued to wait for the color option. With no where in site and an avid iOS & Windows user, my son showed me his Galaxy Tab S7 and I could not believe what I saw. I quickly purchased one and sold my reMarkable. Not being an Android user at all, navigating the tablet has been a challenge, though I am more comfortable now (some 6 months later) with the operating system. I mostly use Noteshelf for my note taking and sketching and I really enjoy the use of colors, to edit PDF easily and then to send them out to other folks. The only thing I am missing is the tactile feedback or paper like feel of the reMarkable. Samsung should offer a surface film or option for a tablet with that feel for users like me. Very nice product and very reliable to date.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The speed is good.- April 28, 2022
I have been using this for about 3 months now and haven't used all the features yet, but what I use it for it's good and a lot speedier than my previous tablet. I can't say that I really, really love it, since it is more cumbersome to carry around with the keyboard attached. But mostly I use it in it's stationary position anyway. The magnet holder is a very good feature. So it has been a very good upgrade for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Replaced my iPad Mini, so for so good.- April 1, 2022
My ancient iPad Mini was starting to die, but AirMiles no longer has Apple devices available, so I thought I would give an Android device a try. So far so good. Transferring my data from iCloud was almost painless and the learning curve hasn't been too steep. The face recognition feature to open it does not work as good as my iPhone, but that is the only issue I've had to date.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.