Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Rose Gold
- Real time tracking: Stay on top of your fitness with real-time fitness monitoring, heart rate, distance, speed, pace and calorie tracking.
- Watch face: Realistic watch face has a depth effect, enhanced AOD, and a customizable background.
- Vintage feel: The circular design and vintage textured body give this watch a classic feel. It even ticks just like an analog watch.
- Scratch resistant: Gorilla Glass DX+ makes this watch scratch resistant and ready for adventure.
- Training programs: Choose from more than 39 kinds of exercise when planning your workout.
- Water resistant: 5ATM water resistance for up to 50 metres in fresh or salt water makes it swim-ready, while military-grade shock protection (as per the United States military specification testing) means no activity is too tough for this smartwatch.
- Powerful OS: Tizen OS 4.0 provides powerful operation for sharp images and smooth usage
- iPhone and Android compatible: Compatible with Android 5.0 (L OS) or higher with at least 1.5GB of RAM, and compatible with iPhone 5 and later models with iOS 9.0 or higher.
- Keep connected: Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi, plus a battery life of up to 120 hours, help keep you connected and up and running
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Small & Large Watchbands
- Wireless Charging Dock
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3537 reviewers who responded, 3290 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Don't trust the claims about durability- June 24, 2020
I own a Frontier. Bought it for it's "military" specs and "water proof" capabilities. I wore it once in my pool for no more than 15 minutes and it look at it now. Useless. I loved this watch. Wore it every day since getting it from my wife 2 years ago for Christmas. Had numerous watch faces I loved. 15 minutes is all it took for one of my all time favorite watches to prove it is just like any other watch...disappointed beyond belief. Should have known better - their appliances are equally unreliable.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- The functionality is great but battery life not so- December 6, 2018
The watch is great feature wise and fashionable. Brought it as a birthday gift, keep hearing complains about how fast it looses power.If I had to switch notifications and always on off , then whats the point of the watch to begin with. With such a thick form factor one would think the battery would last atleast the whole day with heavy usage. We are in NJ and its cold and the watch is exposed to extreme temperature.... but then whats the whole point. The readings on steps and distance and Heart rate are also not very reliable. When used while cooking in the kitchen as well the watch records steps, so what are we really paying the premium for?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- great watch- January 21, 2020
baught this watch in december loving it and all the options are amazing really like se moving bezel great quality...... the only thing i wish it came with a little longer strap it fits but wish there was an XL optionYes, I would recommend this to a friend.