Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 40mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Rose Gold
- Hit your goals with real-time tracking: Galaxy Watch Active displays daily activity goal, active calories, exercise time, and motivational messages
- Automatic exercise detection: Automatically detects up to 6 exercises and tracks up to 40 more, including high-energy cardio workouts to laps in the pool
- Accurate GPS: Tracks your steps and distance, letting you keeping an eye on your progress
- 24-hour wellness: Sleep monitoring with detailed analysis and heart rate tracking ensure you get the full picture of your health
- Smart thinking: Use your voice to schedule events, set a reminder or a timer right on your watch, or sync with and control other Samsung SmartThings
- Stay in sync: Sync up your watch with your phone to get notifications at your wrist or stream your music wirelessly from your phone with the help of the Galaxy Watch Active app
- Bright and beautiful display: A Super AMOLED touchscreen display with a 360 x 360 resolution lets you view your progress at a glance
- Comfort and customized style: Choose from thousands of themes and faces, or switch out the minimalist, breathable strap for a style that fits you
- Ready for adventure: Water-resistant up to 50 metres, making it an ideal companion for even on rainy day bike rides
- Powerful OS: Tizen OS 4.0 provides powerful operation for sharp images and smooth usage
- iPhone and Android compatible: Compatible with Android 5.0 (L OS) or higher with at least 1.5GB of RAM, and compatible with iPhone 5 and later models with iOS 9.0 or higher.
- Completely connected: Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi help keep you connected to compatible devices
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Charging Dock
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2807 reviewers who responded, 2553 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Dispointted- May 12, 2019
Dispointted. Owned this watch for almost 2 months now. Sleep tracking :8am in the morning, I was on my way to work, it said that I just woke up. Cal:10580 steps, it said that I burned 13086cal. For walking speed, it said my max speed was 36km/h.Doesn't know what happenedNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- The Smartwatch Ive Been Looking For- August 7, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love this watch! It monitors and records my daily steps, sleep patterns, heart rate, and so much more to help me be more proactive about my health. It was easy to customize the watch face and buttons to my personal liking. I really enjoy how well it works great with my Spotify account and getting my phone notifications on my wrist. The watch is not too heavy so I can wear it all day and even when sleeping without discomfort. I am not getting a few days of usage on the battery, but it does not take long to charge it. The functionality packed into this smaller smartwatch has exceeded my expectations and it has become a necessity in my life!
- Good watch but doesn't track exercise well- January 4, 2020
I really like the watch and it works well with Google. The drawbacks for me are that it doesn't work as a fitness watch as well as my Fitbit watch did. So if you want it for that, look at Fitbit or Garmin. If you just want to know if you got your steps in today, this it works great. No history is stored for you to review for the week though. It connects well to a Samsung phone and give you some feedback there. But once again, it does not store any history to look back at even the last week. They even did a big update and it was a little better (it did a lousy job of tracking calories before), but still did not address keeping the history.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.