Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 44mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Aluminum Black - Refurbished
Available online only
This is a Refurbished Product. It's been inspected to ensure proper functionality. It includes all original accessories and a minimum 90-day warranty (unless noted otherwise below). For return details, see the Return Policy tab. The product's specs are as follows:
• Real-time tracking and monitoring with a built-in running coach offers you feedback
• Advanced accelerometer monitors your running pace and tells you if you should slow down or speed up
• Automatically detects and tracks popular workouts like cycling or swimming, letting you focus on enjoying your fitness
• Manually tracks more than 40 different workouts to get credit for every move
• Enhanced built-in GPS functionality accurately tracks your workout letting you keep better records and set new goals for yourself
• Measures four different sleep stages including REM sleep to help you evaluate your sleep patterns and form better habits
• Guided interactive meditation and breathing exercises powered by Calm help you feel refreshed and ready to get back to your day
• Super AMOLED display blends from edge to edge for a screen that's brilliantly beautiful and easy to read
• Slim, light and water-resistant design is built for everyday wear
• Lightweight aluminum watch is paired with a breathable, flexible strap
• Pick from thousands of faces and themes to suit whatever mood you happen to be in
• Corning Gorilla Glass DX+ protects against the occasional bump or scratch
• Easily access key metrics from your wrist, including burned calories, workout length, hourly movements and heart rate, allowing you to stay constantly informed about your wellness.
• Camera controller app lets you remotely control your Galaxy smartphone’s camera
• Translator feature automatically detects over 16 languages, and translates them for you
• Use either voice or text to input, and discover a better way to communicate in a new language
• Bixby Voice listens and responds to what you need, so you can control compatible smart home devices or call a friend, just by asking Bixby
• Samsung Pay on your watch lets you shop, dine out, and pay for purchases without ever opening your wallet
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Charging Dock
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 488 reviewers who responded, 425 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Smart Watch, Poor Health Tracker.- June 4, 2020
I didnt need a smart watch i needed a good health tracker - im hitting the weight loss hard and wanted something to complimnet Samsung Health app on my phone. As a smart watch this is great, well laid out clear screen - but isnt it crazy we buy bigger and better phones only to try and read a message on a tiny watch screen? As an health tracker its ok until you REALLY start to use it. To be fair it gets most things right. Its a little fiddly to select your workout and configure it to the distance, time or calories you want to track - this takes seconds on the phone itself but that goes back to my point above. It REALLY let me down when showing calories burned during a workout. 2 examples, 20min 1 mile walk, Phone showed 93 calories Watch showed 150 calories A detailed exercise website i use shows this walk should burn 89 calories. 1hr 30min 5 mile walk, Phone showed 429 calories Watch showed 851 calories That difference just isnt acceptable in a watch like this. On a calorie controlled diet this would really upset the balance! A few other points that annoyed me, Step counter- this is only accurate if you walk arms out straight and swing them as you should when walking - if you walk with your hands in your pockets pr are carrying things, this reduces the amount of steps counted. I also found other movements added excessive steps - driving, cleaning teeth and cooking (stiring stuff) to name a few. Workouts/Exercise, I "assumed" if you started to track an exercise on your phone you would be able to see the ongoing details (distance, cals etc) on your watch at the same time and vice versa, but that is not the case. This is annoying as i like to keep my phone in a back pack while cycling and it would have been convenient to check progress on my watch. Now i know you could start the exercise on the watch - but thats not really convenient due to the size of the watch screen. So for me this was just not accomplished enough. Great smart phone if you like that sort of thing, but not good enough as a health tracker.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great potential with poor results- October 15, 2019
Firstly, the watch ONLY works on EE, and even then, you need a separate SIM plan (with a different mobile number) for it. Secondly, it is not compatible with Android / Google Pay, and so the only way to use it for paying with is if you have one of the very few bank / credit cards that support Samsung Pay. Sadly this list is very limited, and hasn't changed in 2 years. I ordered 3 of the 4G watches for myself and family members, and all 3 have been returned. It's a shame, because other features of the watch are really great, but without decent mobile network or Samsung Pay support it really is not worth the money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Want my money back- May 27, 2021
I would like my money back. I waited a couple of months before reviewing to be sure I knew what i was talking about. First, No LTE support in Canada. I would have to switch Carriers. Samsung needs to be up front about this. Biggest issue is the Tiezen software - it's terrible. I bought samsung buds, phone so everything would work together and it's a little bit of a dogs breakfast. App support is terrible and now with the newest announcement to move towards Google OS but not support the older watches is unacceptable. It's the last straw for me and now the watch is obsolete/useless. Might as well throw it in the trash.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Seller does not ship to the following provinces/territories:
- Quebec Local
- Quebec Remote
Returns can be made within 15 days of receiving your order.
|Ab Cellular||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Cell Phones, Smartphones & Wireless Devices||15 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Tablets, iPads & eReaders||15 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|All Other Devices||15 Days||0%||10%||20%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging. There should not be any physical or water damage. Product should not have any password or apple or google account set up.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 3 Days
Warranty Policy for ReCertified, Refurbished & Open Box Products
All of our refurbished products have undergone a thorough software and hardware inspection to ensure you are receiving a fully functional product. We stand by the refurbished products we offer and want our customers to feel confident in purchasing our products. Therefore, we offer a warranty to cover the rare, unforeseen circumstances when the product is not fully functioning after purchase for a minimum of 90 days (or more, depending on the product).
The warranty we provide covers issues related to software or hardware malfunctions such as the camera or charging port not working. Our warranty does not cover malfunctions related to physical damage, water damage, or software modification problems such as jailbreaking or rooting.
If you have any warranty issues, please contact us through the “Contact Seller” button when you log into your order details on BestBuy.ca. You will need to provide both:
- A description of the issue you are facing
- The IMEI or Serial number of your product
Afterwards we will provide a prepaid return label to inspect your device so we can determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. If there are no issues or the issues can’t be replicated, the order will be sent back to you and you will be responsible for the delivery fee of the shipping to and from our repair facility.