Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 44mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Aluminum Silver
- Real-time tracking and monitoring with a built-in running coach offers you feedback
- Advanced accelerometer monitors your running pace and tells you if you should slow down or speed up
- Automatically detects and tracks popular workouts like cycling or swimming, letting you focus on enjoying your fitness
- Manually tracks more than 40 different workouts to get credit for every move
- Enhanced built-in GPS functionality accurately tracks your workout letting you keep better records and set new goals for yourself
- Measures four different sleep stages including REM sleep to help you evaluate your sleep patterns and form better habits
- Guided interactive meditation and breathing exercises powered by Calm help you feel refreshed and ready to get back to your day
- Battery lasts for days on a single charge, and you can place your watch on your compatible Galaxy smartphone or wireless charger to get an extra boost
- Super AMOLED display blends from edge to edge for a screen that's brilliantly beautiful and easy to read
- Slim, light and water-resistant design is built for everyday wear
- Lightweight aluminum watch is paired with a breathable, flexible strap
- Pick from thousands of faces and themes to suit whatever mood you happen to be in
- Corning Gorilla Glass DX+ protects against the occasional bump or scratch
- Easily access key metrics from your wrist, including burned calories, workout length, hourly movements and heart rate, allowing you to stay constantly informed about your wellness.
- Camera controller app lets you remotely control your Galaxy smartphone’s camera
- Translator feature automatically detects over 16 languages, and translates them for you
- Use either voice or text to input, and discover a better way to communicate in a new language
- Bixby Voice listens and responds to what you need, so you can control compatible smart home devices or call a friend, just by asking Bixby
- Samsung Pay on your watch lets you shop, dine out, and pay for purchases without ever opening your wallet
- Compatible with Android 5.0 (L OS) or higher with at least 1.5GB of RAM, and compatible with iPhone 5 and later models with iOS 9.0 or higher
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Charging Dock
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 444 reviewers who responded, 395 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Smart Watch, Poor Health Tracker.- June 4, 2020
I didnt need a smart watch i needed a good health tracker - im hitting the weight loss hard and wanted something to complimnet Samsung Health app on my phone. As a smart watch this is great, well laid out clear screen - but isnt it crazy we buy bigger and better phones only to try and read a message on a tiny watch screen? As an health tracker its ok until you REALLY start to use it. To be fair it gets most things right. Its a little fiddly to select your workout and configure it to the distance, time or calories you want to track - this takes seconds on the phone itself but that goes back to my point above. It REALLY let me down when showing calories burned during a workout. 2 examples, 20min 1 mile walk, Phone showed 93 calories Watch showed 150 calories A detailed exercise website i use shows this walk should burn 89 calories. 1hr 30min 5 mile walk, Phone showed 429 calories Watch showed 851 calories That difference just isnt acceptable in a watch like this. On a calorie controlled diet this would really upset the balance! A few other points that annoyed me, Step counter- this is only accurate if you walk arms out straight and swing them as you should when walking - if you walk with your hands in your pockets pr are carrying things, this reduces the amount of steps counted. I also found other movements added excessive steps - driving, cleaning teeth and cooking (stiring stuff) to name a few. Workouts/Exercise, I "assumed" if you started to track an exercise on your phone you would be able to see the ongoing details (distance, cals etc) on your watch at the same time and vice versa, but that is not the case. This is annoying as i like to keep my phone in a back pack while cycling and it would have been convenient to check progress on my watch. Now i know you could start the exercise on the watch - but thats not really convenient due to the size of the watch screen. So for me this was just not accomplished enough. Great smart phone if you like that sort of thing, but not good enough as a health tracker.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great potential with poor results- October 15, 2019
Firstly, the watch ONLY works on EE, and even then, you need a separate SIM plan (with a different mobile number) for it. Secondly, it is not compatible with Android / Google Pay, and so the only way to use it for paying with is if you have one of the very few bank / credit cards that support Samsung Pay. Sadly this list is very limited, and hasn't changed in 2 years. I ordered 3 of the 4G watches for myself and family members, and all 3 have been returned. It's a shame, because other features of the watch are really great, but without decent mobile network or Samsung Pay support it really is not worth the money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Some things are fantatstic .. but...- December 29, 2019
I bought one each for my wife and I a month ago whilst on holiday in Portugal, and whilst there are features of this watch that are terrific, the big let down is that it will not sync with my Samsung account therefore Bixby and all the web based services don't work, and the same applies to my wife's watch. Despite hours online with chat support and a visit to a dealer the final solution was we will have to send them to Lisbon and that will be at least 30 days!!! So providing you are happy that a large part of the function of this product won't work it is a fair product but not what I have come to expect from Samsung.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.