Samsung Galaxy Watch4 40mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Pink Gold
Crush your workouts and fitness goals
- Advanced workout tracking recognizes six popular activities, from running to rowing to swimming, automatically
- Connect to dynamic fitness challenges with your friends or tap into professional coaching sessions through your Samsung Health app
- Keep your routine fresh and exciting by manually tracking up to 90 different workouts, including complex activities like HIIT
Get motivated and keep moving
- Group Challenges let you join your family and friends for fitness fun with activities and challenges designed just for groups
- Connect to live coaching sessions with your smartphone or to dynamic group challenges with your friends to stay motivated
Go the extra mile
- With the advanced run coaching technology, track your running distance and performance, so you set your running goals—and get the most out of every mile
- VO2 Max readings keep an eye on the oxygen level in your body to manage and track heart and lung endurance, and assess your cardio levels
- Pair your devices, simplify your life
- Enhance your active life even on the go by easily integrating Google maps, music, a personal assistant and more right on your wrist
- Enjoy next-level experience with synchronization between your phone, watch, and your Galaxy buds. You can even connect to your fitness community for increased motivation for your workouts
Beautiful display and powerful OS
- AMOLED touchscreen display with a 396 x 396 resolution lets you view your progress at a glance
- Water-resistant up to 50 metres makes it an ideal companion, even on rainy day bike rides
- Wear OS provides powerful operation for sharp images and smooth usage
- Compatible with Android 6.0 or higher with up to 16GB built-in storage space
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz) help keep you connected to compatible devices
Stay comfortable and conquer your day
- With sleek, lightweight, and customisable design, it helps you look great while working out
- Match your mood and your outfit with a variety of faces and finishes for different activities throughout your day
- Automatic fall detection sends an SOS (unless you manually turn it off) to your emergency contact in the event of a hard fall for added peace of mind while on the go
- Glow app on Samsung Health helps women build a deeper connection with their bodies and their well-being by helping to log and track fertility windows, ovulation cycles and periods
Get tailored insights for your fitness needs
- Samsung Health app on your phone helps you stay on top of your wellness, your goals, and upcoming fitness needs
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not bad- October 3, 2021
I got this watch about a week ago. I have to admit I love the new design and upgrades that samsung has done. I will say way better then the first one. I have the 40mm. However I am a very small person and the straps are a bit big on me. So I find it very hard to fit and wear. My biggest problem of this watch is the battery. Every watch they made had the same issue to be honest. I noticed when wearing the watch the battery isn't to bad but when not wearing the battery just drains right out. I can put the watch on fully charged at 10am and by 11pm it is at 45 percent. Which sucks because now I can't use the record your sleep app that they have. If I don't charge over night I can't use for the next day.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Horrible battery life- October 3, 2021
I got this watch yesterday, love all the features, but after I charged it last night, without even using the watch, battery is already half empty. Had active watch 2 before this one, wasn't happy with battery life either, but at least I could have all day tracking. This one I don't think it's going to last a day. I'm returning this one. If samsung can make watch like this with battery that can last 2 days, I will be first to get one, but this battery life is unacceptable. Common samsung, huawei watch have 2 weeks battery life, but it's too big for meNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed in Samsung- September 20, 2021
I sadly did not know that this particular model does not work with my phone. (Huawei p30 pro) Therefore I cannot use this watch. I had done research on the 3 and saw it got great reviews and was compatible. I will be returning it sadly as it is useless to me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report