Samsung Galaxy Watch4 40mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Pink Gold
Available to ship
Crush your workouts and fitness goals
- Advanced workout tracking recognizes six popular activities, from running to rowing to swimming, automatically
- Connect to dynamic fitness challenges with your friends or tap into professional coaching sessions through your Samsung Health app
- Keep your routine fresh and exciting by manually tracking up to 90 different workouts, including complex activities like HIIT
Get motivated and keep moving
- Group Challenges let you join your family and friends for fitness fun with activities and challenges designed just for groups
- Connect to live coaching sessions with your smartphone or to dynamic group challenges with your friends to stay motivated
Go the extra mile
- With the advanced run coaching technology, track your running distance and performance, so you set your running goals—and get the most out of every mile
- VO2 Max readings keep an eye on the oxygen level in your body to manage and track heart and lung endurance, and assess your cardio levels
- Pair your devices, simplify your life
- Enhance your active life even on the go by easily integrating Google maps, music, a personal assistant and more right on your wrist
- Enjoy next-level experience with synchronization between your phone, watch, and your Galaxy buds. You can even connect to your fitness community for increased motivation for your workouts
Beautiful display and powerful OS
- AMOLED touchscreen display with a 396 x 396 resolution lets you view your progress at a glance
- Water-resistant up to 50 metres makes it an ideal companion, even on rainy day bike rides
- Wear OS provides powerful operation for sharp images and smooth usage
- Compatible with Android 6.0 or higher with up to 16GB built-in storage space
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz) help keep you connected to compatible devices
Stay comfortable and conquer your day
- With sleek, lightweight, and customisable design, it helps you look great while working out
- Match your mood and your outfit with a variety of faces and finishes for different activities throughout your day
- Automatic fall detection sends an SOS (unless you manually turn it off) to your emergency contact in the event of a hard fall for added peace of mind while on the go
- Glow app on Samsung Health helps women build a deeper connection with their bodies and their well-being by helping to log and track fertility windows, ovulation cycles and periods
Get tailored insights for your fitness needs
- Samsung Health app on your phone helps you stay on top of your wellness, your goals, and upcoming fitness needs
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 62 reviewers who responded, 33 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not bad- October 3, 2021
I got this watch about a week ago. I have to admit I love the new design and upgrades that samsung has done. I will say way better then the first one. I have the 40mm. However I am a very small person and the straps are a bit big on me. So I find it very hard to fit and wear. My biggest problem of this watch is the battery. Every watch they made had the same issue to be honest. I noticed when wearing the watch the battery isn't to bad but when not wearing the battery just drains right out. I can put the watch on fully charged at 10am and by 11pm it is at 45 percent. Which sucks because now I can't use the record your sleep app that they have. If I don't charge over night I can't use for the next day.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Screen Burn after a week!- August 23, 2021
Had the watch just over a week now. Everything has been working great in the most part given that it has just been released and I have all in all loved the watch however over the last day or so I started to notice that I could see my watch face on all screens. I tried turning it off and on again as per supports instructions but as you can see the burn is still on the boot screen. I've had always on display turned on during the day but I certainly wasn't expecting screen burn after a week. Very disappointing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice watch- September 11, 2021
Its a nice looking watch but very disappointed as i only brought it for the ecg app but the app on the watch says update is needed but when you try and update it a message appears saying not compatible with this watch and cant use the app so not very pleasedNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So disappointed- November 25, 2021
I upgraded from the Active 2 Watch that I absolutely loved, and traded with my daughter. Now I want my Active 2 back. Every day I regret my purchase. The battery life on this watch is abysmal. I have to charge it every day, and it's always running out of charge when I'm not home. When I search for help on saving battery life I find dozens of posts and videos on her to do it... all of them in involve turning off all the features you buy a smart watch for! I like using fun watch faces, I want to track my heart rate and sleep. If I turn all of those things off I might just add well have bought a $25 watch. Love my Samsung phone and earbuds. Hate my watch.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great design watch but with lots of issues- September 3, 2021
Bought the 4g version as an upgrade to my active 2 4g x set the new one up and seemed fine couldn't restore from previous watch as lots not compatible on new 1. set it up and loved it the it kept asking for a pin everytime I unlock the phone . So once I activate the screen I can't even scroll over to steps or calendar ect without having to enter a pin . It's very annoying and support said its how it is as I have samsung pay active ( only asked for.my pin on last watch when I wanted to pay with it ) Not many watch faces and my favourite one from watch 2 not available In hindsight I shod have stuck with my watch 2No, I would not recommend this to a friend.