Samsung Galaxy Watch4 40mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Silver
Crush your workouts and fitness goals
- Advanced workout tracking recognizes six popular activities, from running to rowing to swimming, automatically
- Connect to dynamic fitness challenges with your friends or tap into professional coaching sessions through your Samsung Health app
- Keep your routine fresh and exciting by manually tracking up to 90 different workouts, including complex activities like HIIT
Get motivated and keep moving
- Group Challenges let you join your family and friends for fitness fun with activities and challenges designed just for groups
- Connect to live coaching sessions with your smartphone or to dynamic group challenges with your friends to stay motivated
Go the extra mile
- With the advanced run coaching technology, track your running distance and performance, so you set your running goals—and get the most out of every mile
- VO2 Max readings keep an eye on the oxygen level in your body to manage and track heart and lung endurance, and assess your cardio levels
- Pair your devices, simplify your life
- Enhance your active life even on the go by easily integrating Google maps, music, a personal assistant and more right on your wrist
- Enjoy next-level experience with synchronization between your phone, watch, and your Galaxy buds. You can even connect to your fitness community for increased motivation for your workouts
Beautiful display and powerful OS
- AMOLED touchscreen display with a 396 x 396 resolution lets you view your progress at a glance
- Water-resistant up to 50 metres makes it an ideal companion, even on rainy day bike rides
- Wear OS provides powerful operation for sharp images and smooth usage
- Compatible with Android 6.0 or higher with up to 16GB built-in storage space
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz) help keep you connected to compatible devices
Stay comfortable and conquer your day
- With sleek, lightweight, and customisable design, it helps you look great while working out
- Match your mood and your outfit with a variety of faces and finishes for different activities throughout your day
- Automatic fall detection sends an SOS (unless you manually turn it off) to your emergency contact in the event of a hard fall for added peace of mind while on the go
- Glow app on Samsung Health helps women build a deeper connection with their bodies and their well-being by helping to log and track fertility windows, ovulation cycles and periods
Get tailored insights for your fitness needs
- Samsung Health app on your phone helps you stay on top of your wellness, your goals, and upcoming fitness needs
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Watch! I'd say go for it Samsung Users!- August 29, 2021
I was excited to purchase this watch, I bought the 40mm white Samsung Galaxy 4 version. Beautiful watch! Soon as it was turned on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra paired and was set up in a flash and ready to customize and use. No problems there. I was disappointed to see the ECG and Blood Pressure features not available for Canadian customers, although not a deal breaker, (as the other health features are worth it alone) It's a disappointment again. Battery has been a day-half, wearing to bed, listening to music, working out. Apple watch is less than 24 hrs. The accuracy seems pretty spot on, compared to my Apple Watch 6. I'm confident with the results this watch gives me. Love the sleep tracking, oxygen level sensors tracking while sleeping gives you good insight to potential problems. I love Samsung Health and the integration of THIS version of the Samsung Galaxy Watch (4) - the health features all in one place. Much better than Apple Health's scattered and unorganized information. Watch faces are attractive, and serve more toward health information - again, comparing to my Apple Watch, which doesn't give you options to display your steps, and other personalized health complications. - This watch is definitely a joy to use for fitness, health monitoring with smart features that you can choose to have in the forefront or backend. You're not limited, like Apple's faces. The only disappointment I have, is the way the band fits on your wrist. That weird gap. If you have tiny wrists, you'll notice this more than someone with a bigger or wider wrist. The watch is however, comfortable to wear and that weird gap isn't bothersome, nor does the watch slip or move around. Perhaps it's meant to let air pass through? lol?? Not a deal-breaker, as soon we'll have lots of new bands to choose from. If you own a Samsung phone, and looking for a good, accurate, health-feature focused (with smart features) watch, this is your new baby! I'm happy, satisfied and look forward to better health.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It works Well- way better than fitbit- September 11, 2021
The watch works well with GPS and Google Maps support when riding my bike or running. There have been a few pleasant surprises, especially with the sleep tracking, the find my phone option (!) and seamless alerts and alarms. The only thing I would Samsung to look at would be improving the battery life. I get about 30 hours battery and the Fitbit Ionic I had lasted 3-4 days when similar demands were placed on it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Horrible battery life- October 3, 2021
I got this watch yesterday, love all the features, but after I charged it last night, without even using the watch, battery is already half empty. Had active watch 2 before this one, wasn't happy with battery life either, but at least I could have all day tracking. This one I don't think it's going to last a day. I'm returning this one. If samsung can make watch like this with battery that can last 2 days, I will be first to get one, but this battery life is unacceptable. Common samsung, huawei watch have 2 weeks battery life, but it's too big for meNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.