Samsung Galaxy Watch4 44mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Black
Crush your workouts and fitness goals
- Advanced workout tracking recognizes six popular activities, from running to rowing to swimming, automatically
- Connect to dynamic fitness challenges with your friends or tap into professional coaching sessions through your Samsung Health app
- Keep your routine fresh and exciting by manually tracking up to 90 different workouts, including complex activities like HIIT
Get motivated and keep moving
- Group Challenges let you join your family and friends for fitness fun with activities and challenges designed just for groups
- Connect to live coaching sessions with your smartphone or to dynamic group challenges with your friends to stay motivated
Go the extra mile
- With the advanced run coaching technology, track your running distance and performance, so you set your running goals—and get the most out of every mile
- VO2 Max readings keep an eye on the oxygen level in your body to manage and track heart and lung endurance, and assess your cardio levels
- Pair your devices, simplify your life
- Enhance your active life even on the go by easily integrating Google maps, music, a personal assistant and more right on your wrist
- Enjoy next-level experience with synchronization between your phone, watch, and your Galaxy buds. You can even connect to your fitness community for increased motivation for your workouts
Beautiful display and powerful OS
- AMOLED touchscreen display with a 450 x 450 resolution lets you view your progress at a glance
- Water-resistant up to 50 metres makes it an ideal companion, even on rainy day bike rides
- Wear OS provides powerful operation for sharp images and smooth usage
- Compatible with Android 6.0 or higher with up to 16GB built-in storage space
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz) help keep you connected to compatible devices
Stay stylish and comfortable
- With luxurious, lightweight, and customisable design, it helps you look great while working out
- Match your mood and your outfit with a variety of realistic faces for different activities and occasions
- Automatic fall detection sends an SOS (unless you manually turn it off) to your emergency contact in the event of a hard fall for added peace of mind while on the go
- Glow app on Samsung Health helps women build a deeper connection with their bodies and their well-being by helping to log and track fertility windows, ovulation cycles and periods
Get tailored insights for your fitness needs
- Samsung Health app on your phone helps you stay on top of your wellness, your goals, and upcoming fitness needs
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beautiful watch!- August 30, 2021
I've had this watch since launch day. Coming from the Active 2 it is definitely a solid upgrade. Pros: Fast processor for switching between apps Beautiful display (bright and vivid colour) A ton of health tracking options that are accurate Wear OS allows for a lot more watch face options than Tizen Great value esp if you don't need the phsycial bezel Cons: Battery life isn't much better than previous generations Included strap isn't the best for smaller wrists No google assistant at launch (will be available later on with an update) Overall I'd highly recommend this watch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Really Awesome! Would Recommend!- October 16, 2021
Love this watch so much! Really accurate when it comes to the sensors for the number of steps in the day and the heart rate tracker. Goes perfectly with my Samsung S20 and syncs all of my data really easily so that I have access to almost all of my information from my phone on my watch, makes it also really easier when it comes to calls, texts and controlling my music from my watch which makes it super practical. Last thing would be the amount of customization I can do on the watch, from watch faces to accessibility there are so many things that you can change to make it perfect for you. The watch is really comfortable and would definitely recommend it to anyone with a Samsung Phone!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great price, but low functionnalities- October 18, 2021
Switched recently from an Iphone 12 Pro Max to a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra so I needed to replace my Apple Watch Series 6. I decided to go with the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4. The packaging was really basic. Unboxing experience was really dull. The battery life of the watch is amazing, much better than my Apple Watch S6. But overall build quality is okay, close to being bad. Software is often laggy and unresponsive. Also not as fluid as my Apple Watch S6 I often need to restart my watch since it freezes often. The screen image quality is great, but there is often a delay between my touch and the responsiveness of it. The design is really cool, looks more like a real watch than the Apple Watch does. Charging is fast. Probably the best Android smartwatch out there, but far from perfect and not even close to the experience that Apple Watches offer. The biggest downside is no ECG and BP.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.