Samsung Galaxy Watch4 44mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Green
Crush your workouts and fitness goals
- Advanced workout tracking recognizes six popular activities, from running to rowing to swimming, automatically
- Connect to dynamic fitness challenges with your friends or tap into professional coaching sessions through your Samsung Health app
- Keep your routine fresh and exciting by manually tracking up to 90 different workouts, including complex activities like HIIT
Get motivated and keep moving
- Group Challenges let you join your family and friends for fitness fun with activities and challenges designed just for groups
- Connect to live coaching sessions with your smartphone or to dynamic group challenges with your friends to stay motivated
Go the extra mile
- With the advanced run coaching technology, track your running distance and performance, so you set your running goals—and get the most out of every mile
- VO2 Max readings keep an eye on the oxygen level in your body to manage and track heart and lung endurance, and assess your cardio levels
- Pair your devices, simplify your life
- Enhance your active life even on the go by easily integrating Google maps, music, a personal assistant and more right on your wrist
- Enjoy next-level experience with synchronization between your phone, watch, and your Galaxy buds. You can even connect to your fitness community for increased motivation for your workouts
Beautiful display and powerful OS
- AMOLED touchscreen display with a 396 x 396 resolution lets you view your progress at a glance
- Water-resistant up to 50 metres makes it an ideal companion, even on rainy day bike rides
- Wear OS provides powerful operation for sharp images and smooth usage
- Compatible with Android 6.0 or higher with up to 16GB built-in storage space
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz) help keep you connected to compatible devices
Stay comfortable and conquer your day
- With sleek, lightweight, and customisable design, it helps you look great while working out
- Match your mood and your outfit with a variety of faces and finishes for different activities throughout your day
- Automatic fall detection sends an SOS (unless you manually turn it off) to your emergency contact in the event of a hard fall for added peace of mind while on the go
- Glow app on Samsung Health helps women build a deeper connection with their bodies and their well-being by helping to log and track fertility windows, ovulation cycles and periods
Get tailored insights for your fitness needs
- Keep an eye on your heart health with Blood Pressure and ECG Monitoring in real time
- Samsung Health app on your phone helps you stay on top of your wellness, your goals, and upcoming fitness needs
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very nice watch- April 26, 2022
I personally like this watch a lot. It is not perfect, but I think it does deserve good rating. I want to start this review with things that I do not like about the watch. Number one is lack of official support for Alexa and Google Assistant. I understand Samsung wants to push Bixby but the fact is that Alexa and Google popular and they are objectively better smart assistants. The workaround for Alexa is an app called Alexa Ultimate (you will need to buy it for few $) which will make Alexa default assistant on the watch. I do not know workaround for Google. Number two complaint is that there is no way to limit battery charging to 80% like on Samsung Phones or Samsung Laptops. I wish Samsung Watch had this option to prolong battery life. Now with all negative stuff out of the way lets talk about things which I think are good about this watch. First is the design. The watch is beautiful, I am so glad that Samsung did not go with competition designs and made a smart watch that looks like a typical watch. The watch build quality is excellent. Materials used are high quality and the watch just looks great. The display is awesome. It is beautiful, large and bright. The UI is intuitive, easy to use, and the watch responds quickly to all commands. There are tons of features , options and apps that my previous smart watch could only dream about. Coming from Fitbit ,fitness features of this watch are important to me. I am happy to report that there is nothing really that I miss from Fitbit. Samsung Health App works well with the watch, and I get all vital health stats that I could ever possibly want. Lastly is the battery. Battery is good. It lasts over a day with heavy use. There are many instructions online that will help you to maximize battery life. I like magnetic charger that is included with the watch because it makes charging of the watch super easy. I normally charge the watch together with my Samsung phone over night so it does not bother me that SGW4 does not have Fitbit six days battery life.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great watch, but missing a key feature- August 28, 2021
I love using this watch, but there is no accessibility feature for wearing the watch on the right wrist (left handed people support). I'm left handed, so I wear watches on my right wrist. Unlike the apple watches, where the screen would rotate 180 degrees, and the crown faces your opposite hand, this watch doesn't have that option. Hopefully they can fix it in a future updateYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Great price, but low functionnalities- October 18, 2021
Switched recently from an Iphone 12 Pro Max to a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra so I needed to replace my Apple Watch Series 6. I decided to go with the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4. The packaging was really basic. Unboxing experience was really dull. The battery life of the watch is amazing, much better than my Apple Watch S6. But overall build quality is okay, close to being bad. Software is often laggy and unresponsive. Also not as fluid as my Apple Watch S6 I often need to restart my watch since it freezes often. The screen image quality is great, but there is often a delay between my touch and the responsiveness of it. The design is really cool, looks more like a real watch than the Apple Watch does. Charging is fast. Probably the best Android smartwatch out there, but far from perfect and not even close to the experience that Apple Watches offer. The biggest downside is no ECG and BP.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing watch- October 23, 2021
I waited for a month before writing the review so I could give a thorough opinion and I cannot find fault with it. I was going to purchase the Classic as I'm 6'2" but it felt too big for my personal taste. The 44mm fits great and I hardly know I'm wearing it. Battery life is fine. I charge it about once a day when I'm relaxing just to top it up and I don't think the battery life has ever dropped to less than 65%. Features and functions are easy to navigate. The thing I like the most is that I can leave my phone at home when I go for a run and play music to my Bluetooth headphones.
- Many great features, but the watch cant keep up- October 16, 2021
Having many Samsung products, I feel that we as customers have been betrayed by Samsung with this unstable and battery-lacking product. I purchased this mainly for fitness, using the watch to listen to music while I run. The Spotify app doesn't work half the time, not even giving the watch as an option to listen from. Won't find my Bluetooth headphones 20% of the time, where I need to restart the watch to be able to get the functionality again. Battery hardly lasts 18-20 hours with only being used 1-2 hours for fitness and music. And wait till you have to recharge the battery, you will literally be waiting and waiting. In this day and age when other watches can fully recharge in less than an hour, the Galaxy watch 4 is an embracement.