Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic 42mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Black
Crush your workouts and fitness goals
- Advanced workout tracking recognizes six popular activities, from running to rowing to swimming, automatically
- Connect to dynamic fitness challenges with your friends or tap into professional coaching sessions through your Samsung Health app
- Keep your routine fresh and exciting by manually tracking up to 90 different workouts, including complex activities like HIIT
Get motivated and keep moving
- Group Challenges let you join your family and friends for fitness fun with activities and challenges designed just for groups
- Connect to live coaching sessions with your smartphone or to dynamic group challenges with your friends to stay motivated
Go the extra mile
- With the advanced run coaching technology, track your running distance and performance, so you set your running goals—and get the most out of every mile
- VO2 Max readings keep an eye on the oxygen level in your body to manage and track heart and lung endurance, and assess your cardio levels
- Pair your devices, simplify your life
- Enhance your active life even on the go by easily integrating Google maps, music, a personal assistant and more right on your wrist
- Enjoy next-level experience with synchronization between your phone, watch, and your Galaxy buds. You can even connect to your fitness community for increased motivation for your workouts
Beautiful display and powerful OS
- AMOLED touchscreen display with a 450 x 450 resolution lets you view your progress at a glance
- Water-resistant up to 50 metres makes it an ideal companion, even on rainy day bike rides
- Wear OS provides powerful operation for sharp images and smooth usage
- Compatible with Android 6.0 or higher with up to 16GB built-in storage space
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz) help keep you connected to compatible devices
Stay stylish and comfortable
- With luxurious, lightweight, and customisable design, it helps you look great while working out
- Match your mood and your outfit with a variety of realistic faces for different activities and occasions
- Automatic fall detection sends an SOS (unless you manually turn it off) to your emergency contact in the event of a hard fall for added peace of mind while on the go
- Glow app on Samsung Health helps women build a deeper connection with their bodies and their well-being by helping to log and track fertility windows, ovulation cycles and periods
Get tailored insights for your fitness needs
- Samsung Health app on your phone helps you stay on top of your wellness, your goals, and upcoming fitness needs
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Incredible fitness watch- September 11, 2021
Had it for 2 weeks now, could not be happier. I use it for daily swimming, detects my laps as I go. Waterproof (so far). Seems accurate for step counts as well. Battery lasts about a day and a half off a full charge probably due to me fiddling with the apps and settings regularly. Definitely happy I got this one over the regular model, the rotating bezel is such a cool feature. Ordered a screen protector off Amazon so make sure I don't accidentally smash it against something in the gym. Could see that happening as I baby it less. Would gladly buy again but hopefully won't have to lol.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Great watch- September 23, 2021
Just got mine a couple of days ago and loving it, Great features. Highly customizable and very easy to connect to your and very user-friendly. I can't believe I didn't get this watch sooner.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic 46mm silver not available in- August 21, 2021
Galaxy Watch4 Classic 46mm silver not available in Canada is unacceptable.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.