Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic 42mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Silver
Crush your workouts and fitness goals
- Advanced workout tracking recognizes six popular activities, from running to rowing to swimming, automatically
- Connect to dynamic fitness challenges with your friends or tap into professional coaching sessions through your Samsung Health app
- Keep your routine fresh and exciting by manually tracking up to 90 different workouts, including complex activities like HIIT
Get motivated and keep moving
- Group Challenges let you join your family and friends for fitness fun with activities and challenges designed just for groups
- Connect to live coaching sessions with your smartphone or to dynamic group challenges with your friends to stay motivated
Go the extra mile
- With the advanced run coaching technology, track your running distance and performance, so you set your running goals—and get the most out of every mile
- VO2 Max readings keep an eye on the oxygen level in your body to manage and track heart and lung endurance, and assess your cardio levels
- Pair your devices, simplify your life
- Enhance your active life even on the go by easily integrating Google maps, music, a personal assistant and more right on your wrist
- Enjoy next-level experience with synchronization between your phone, watch, and your Galaxy buds. You can even connect to your fitness community for increased motivation for your workouts
Beautiful display and powerful OS
- AMOLED touchscreen display with a 450 x 450 resolution lets you view your progress at a glance
- Water-resistant up to 50 metres makes it an ideal companion, even on rainy day bike rides
- Wear OS provides powerful operation for sharp images and smooth usage
- Compatible with Android 6.0 or higher with up to 16GB built-in storage space
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz) help keep you connected to compatible devices
Stay stylish and comfortable
- With luxurious, lightweight, and customisable design, it helps you look great while working out
- Match your mood and your outfit with a variety of realistic faces for different activities and occasions
- Automatic fall detection sends an SOS (unless you manually turn it off) to your emergency contact in the event of a hard fall for added peace of mind while on the go
- Glow app on Samsung Health helps women build a deeper connection with their bodies and their well-being by helping to log and track fertility windows, ovulation cycles and periods
Get tailored insights for your fitness needs
- Samsung Health app on your phone helps you stay on top of your wellness, your goals, and upcoming fitness needs
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not fit for purpose!- September 22, 2021
I waited months for this watch coming out and it's awful. 6 days now & cellur still isn't working, although EE have set it up the watch isn't connected. And the battery life... absolutely shocking you're lucky if it gets you till the end of the day with moderate use... genuinly so shocking. Originally ordered the 44mm but due to there being next to no flex in the strap I had to send it back and get the smaller one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Watch 4 Classic 46mm- September 1, 2021
Great looking, feeling watch. But the fitness features are very suspect in accuracy, comparing to two other fitness trackers, the Samsung data is way off the other two. Battery life is terrible, but meets expectation on description. Can be uncomfortable when doing workouts, with the metal buttons on the side of the watch....but on the flip side looks great. Good apps, watchfaces and features overall.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensive- October 8, 2021
I bought the watch for my wife and she loved it at first. Great looking watch with strap even I started to think that I should get one. Until she started charging it everyday. The battery does not last one day and there were delays when scroll through the watch. Not what we expected from $500 watch. It should have been priced accordingly. Very disappointing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report