Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic 46mm Smartwatch w/ HR Monitor & Extra Strap -Black/Grey -Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
Crush your workouts and fitness goals
- Advanced workout tracking recognizes six popular activities, from running to rowing to swimming, automatically
- Connect to dynamic fitness challenges with your friends or tap into professional coaching sessions through your Samsung Health app
- Keep your routine fresh and exciting by manually tracking up to 90 different workouts, including complex activities like HIIT
Get motivated and keep moving
- Group Challenges let you join your family and friends for fitness fun with activities and challenges designed just for groups
- Connect to live coaching sessions with your smartphone or to dynamic group challenges with your friends to stay motivated
Go the extra mile
- With the advanced run coaching technology, track your running distance and performance, so you set your running goals—and get the most out of every mile
- VO2 Max readings keep an eye on the oxygen level in your body to manage and track heart and lung endurance, and assess your cardio levels
- Pair your devices, simplify your life
- Enhance your active life even on the go by easily integrating Google maps, music, a personal assistant and more right on your wrist
- Enjoy next-level experience with synchronization between your phone, watch, and your Galaxy buds. You can even connect to your fitness community for increased motivation for your workouts
Beautiful display and powerful OS
- AMOLED touchscreen display with a 450 x 450 resolution lets you view your progress at a glance
- Water-resistant up to 50 metres makes it an ideal companion, even on rainy day bike rides
- Wear OS provides powerful operation for sharp images and smooth usage
- Compatible with Android 6.0 or higher with up to 16GB built-in storage space
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz) help keep you connected to compatible devices
Stay stylish and comfortable
- With luxurious, lightweight, and customisable design, it helps you look great while working out
- Match your mood and your outfit with a variety of realistic faces for different activities and occasions
- Includes an additional grey strap for versatile style options
- Automatic fall detection sends an SOS (unless you manually turn it off) to your emergency contact in the event of a hard fall for added peace of mind while on the go
- Glow app on Samsung Health helps women build a deeper connection with their bodies and their well-being by helping to log and track fertility windows, ovulation cycles and periods
Get tailored insights for your fitness needs
- Samsung Health app on your phone helps you stay on top of your wellness, your goals, and upcoming fitness needs
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Black Strap
- Grey Strap
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The best Wear OS watch which lacks a lot- September 11, 2021
Purchased this item from BestBuy in Halifax. A great experience with the store but the product is not really satisfying me as the flagship in the market because of these: The lack of ECG/blood pressure due to the pending approval from the FDA in the North America. The lack of Google voice assistant, Bixby is stupid enough for assisting people. Battery life is mediocre even while sleeping. Sleep tracker is a cheater, won't detect wake up unless you open the app so it knows it's you! Always on display fleature is a joke, try the Google maps while driving, it changes the display to a very basic digital clock on a blurred background which makes the app disconnected from the phone and the direction wil be canceled. Nothing is super accurate, no sensor is highly precise. Don't take it serious from the health monitoring perspective. There is a large gap in the results of repetitive tests. Has some issues with non English keyboards if you are supposed to be using the watch to respond. Bad BT, disconnections and disruptions can happen many times with random BT earbuds Cannot be charged by other wireless chargers except for its own and a Samsung Galaxy phone with wireless power sharing feature. But pros: Great mic and speaker for phone calls even in a noisy environment. Super display. The bezel is fantastically functional Not bulky neither heavy, can be worn comfortably overnight. Very high quality material. Responsive touch and UI. Stable software/OS (so far) A lot of hope for improvements in the future because it's wearing a Google-based OS.(do I look stupid now?) And ultimately the best choice for Galaxy phone owners.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Worthy upgrade from Galaxy Watch 1st edition- December 28, 2021
Just upgraded from a Galaxy Watch, first version, 46 mm, LTE. Never used the LTE on the other watch so I don't miss it here. First, version 4 classic is definitely less bulky, lighter, and more comfortable to wear than older versions for the same screen size. The straps are high quality and feel velvetty on the skin. The screen is very sharp and vivid. Samsung pay works a lot better with this version too, which I use a lot. The bezel is a must for me on a smartwatch, and works great here again. The watch is a lot faster, and Google Wear OS is indeed a huge step in the right direction. Voice calls on the watch are much clearer too, and louder. No problems whatsoever with Bluetooth 5 for me, and pretty good rang of about 40-50 feet. It's paired with a Samsung Galaxy S10. The Galaxy wear app on the phone is getting better and better as well. I'm taking a star off for lack of (but coming I'm told) Google Assistant (I hate Bixby), and yes a shorter battery life. After doing all the recommended tweaking and settings to save battery power, this one lasts approx 2.5 days vs 4.5 for the old one. I never did use Samsung Health so no comments here. I'm overall very happy with this upgrade and I do recommend it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Bad watch- September 22, 2021
design beautiful watch beautiful. here the battery in this watch is generally bad in the evening you charge, you get up early and the battery is 0%. bought one, thought some defect, a week later went changed and took the second. the second is the same, the battery does not hold at all. today I will go and return.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report