Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic 46mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Black
Crush your workouts and fitness goals
- Advanced workout tracking recognizes six popular activities, from running to rowing to swimming, automatically
- Connect to dynamic fitness challenges with your friends or tap into professional coaching sessions through your Samsung Health app
- Keep your routine fresh and exciting by manually tracking up to 90 different workouts, including complex activities like HIIT
Get motivated and keep moving
- Group Challenges let you join your family and friends for fitness fun with activities and challenges designed just for groups
- Connect to live coaching sessions with your smartphone or to dynamic group challenges with your friends to stay motivated
Go the extra mile
- With the advanced run coaching technology, track your running distance and performance, so you set your running goals—and get the most out of every mile
- VO2 Max readings keep an eye on the oxygen level in your body to manage and track heart and lung endurance, and assess your cardio levels
- Pair your devices, simplify your life
- Enhance your active life even on the go by easily integrating Google maps, music, a personal assistant and more right on your wrist
- Enjoy next-level experience with synchronization between your phone, watch, and your Galaxy buds. You can even connect to your fitness community for increased motivation for your workouts
Beautiful display and powerful OS
- AMOLED touchscreen display with a 450 x 450 resolution lets you view your progress at a glance
- Water-resistant up to 50 metres makes it an ideal companion, even on rainy day bike rides
- Wear OS provides powerful operation for sharp images and smooth usage
- Compatible with Android 6.0 or higher with up to 16GB built-in storage space
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz) help keep you connected to compatible devices
Stay stylish and comfortable
- With luxurious, lightweight, and customisable design, it helps you look great while working out
- Match your mood and your outfit with a variety of realistic faces for different activities and occasions
- Automatic fall detection sends an SOS (unless you manually turn it off) to your emergency contact in the event of a hard fall for added peace of mind while on the go
- Glow app on Samsung Health helps women build a deeper connection with their bodies and their well-being by helping to log and track fertility windows, ovulation cycles and periods
Get tailored insights for your fitness needs
- Samsung Health app on your phone helps you stay on top of your wellness, your goals, and upcoming fitness needs
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 30 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent move forward- September 27, 2021
I have owned several generations of Samsung watches....Gear s3, Active 2 and now classic 4. This merging with Google wear is off to a good start. Once Google assistant is up and running it will be even better. I simply love the rotating bezel....sure, it costs more but it adds so much to the user experience. I also love how easy it is to customize. The availability of 20mm bands is immense and can really enhance the look of the watch. FYI, the watch face in my photo is from the Facer app and the band is a hybrid leather from another large online store.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well worth money- August 29, 2021
Pre-ordered and watch arrived on August 27 the day the watch was released. Have had Fossil watches for past several years so was a day of learning to see how galaxy watches work. There has been lots of reviews on how bad battery life is but I have used for 2 days now with everything turned on including the always on display and location services have done workouts each day and have had plenty of power to make it over 24 hours. Have charged watch in morning when getting ready and watch has charged quickly and easily. Previously an hour of exercise on my fossil watch would cost me 50% of power but on this watch just 9%. Hoping android assistant comes out soon for this watch but other than that have no complaintsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Missing things esp. for the price.- August 31, 2021
It's a beautiful watch but there are some downsides. I pre-ordered, why did I receive it 3 days after it was avail. in stores? Won't do that again! And it didn't come with the dual charger like Samsung was advertising and speaking of chargers, it doesn't even come with a wall plug. I don't want to have to unplug my phone charger just to charge the watch, that makes no sense. The silicone band is way too slippery and doesn't have a locking mechanism like Barton Silicone Bands. For the price, I expected something better than this cheap thing. I was excited for about a minute, now I'm thinking if I want to keep it or return it. It's about 50/50 at this point.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (23)Report