Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 128GB - Phantom Black - Unlocked
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Design and Durability
- A full-sized smartphone with an eye-catching design folds to fit into your pocket, tuck into any purse, or slide into your jean
- Rated as IPx8 water-resistant foldable smartphone means you can take it with you on-the-go
- The strong aluminum frame is strong and durable for added peace-of-mind
- Cover screen helps check messages, take photos, play music, and so much more, all without opening your phone
- Main screen display is designed with an ultra-thin, tough, and foldable glass that allows you to fold it and hold it anyway you like, or not hold it at all
- 120Hz super smooth display gives you the best of your video and gaming experience
- Flex Mode lets you capture the ideal selfie or film your next vlog hands free
- Fold it to hold it any way you like, or not hold it at all and experience a phone that can stand on its own
Sound, Storage, and Connectivity
- Immerse yourself with premium sound with Dolby Atmos on your phone
- 128GB of built-in storage for saving all your images, video, and data
- Hyper fast 5G compatibility delivers peak performance to download, browse and share faster with 5G
How do unlocked phones work?
Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network.
When you receive this phone, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
- Best Android I have used. Battery is a bummer.- September 3, 2021
It's been 10 days since I have been using Flip 3. Exceptional design, feel is really premium and most importantly I was looking for something different, Flip 3 nails it. Camera is sleek, Notification when closed is brilliant. Biggest challenge I am facing is the battery life. I had charged it upto 85% before I slept, by the time I am awake it had already dropped to 25%. Few mail responses and news read battery is 5% now. I am not if it is my particular phone or overall. This isn't acceptable for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new toy!- September 18, 2021
Love every single design of it! It’s light and fast! It’s like having a new pet for you! The only and the biggest turn off for me so far is the battery life. Within a minute of use it would lose 1% or 2% of battery life. I have yet used while traveling outside, however I’m afraid the need of bringing another device to suffice the shortage of this imperfection. Other than that, It’s a lovely and fashionable thing for everyone!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the style...- October 8, 2021
I just moved back to android from iphone. I love this phone BUT I was so disappointed by a couple things. The ram. I have to restart my phone daily just so things run properly. And the battery. Yikes. I have to bring a charger with me every where I go. I just got thos through my provider but kinda wishing I'd gone Note 20 or even Fold 3...but they were SO much more expensive so I chose this one. The design is fantastic tho.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.