Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 256GB - Phantom Black - Unlocked
Available to ship
Design and Durability
- A full-sized smartphone with an eye-catching design folds to fit into your pocket, tuck into any purse, or slide into your jean
- Rated as IPx8 water-resistant foldable smartphone means you can take it with you on-the-go
- The strong aluminum frame is strong and durable for added peace-of-mind
- Cover screen helps check messages, take photos, play music, and so much more, all without opening your phone
- Main screen display is designed with an ultra-thin, tough, and foldable glass that allows you to fold it and hold it anyway you like, or not hold it at all
- 120Hz super smooth display gives you the best of your video and gaming experience
- Flex Mode lets you capture the ideal selfie or film your next vlog hands free
- Fold it to hold it any way you like, or not hold it at all and experience a phone that can stand on its own
Sound, Storage, and Connectivity
- Immerse yourself with premium sound with Dolby Atmos on your phone
- 256GB of built-in storage for saving all your images, video, and data
- Hyper fast 5G compatibility delivers peak performance to download, browse and share faster with 5G
How do unlocked phones work?
Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network.
When you receive this phone, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No charger but new USB-C cord- November 19, 2021
Very disappointed that no travel charger is included and there is nothing to alert you the fact that the USB cable will not be compatible with existing chargers. The first of my Samsung phones that did not have one in the box and yet, the first to come with a full USB-C (both ends) cord. I have to order a charger seperately to use with it?! Seeing the reviews of the battery issues below seem to indicate I will need one. I have not been using it long enough to comment on other features so for now I will say recommend as long as you don't mind buying new chargers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- O.K. phone TERRIBLE accessories!- December 9, 2021
2 of the best things about this phone to me were the wireless charging and the reverse wireless charging. I couldn't find a case I liked on any other site so I thought I'd buy from the source. I bought the silicone case with the strap and guess what?? It prevents the phone from charging wirelessly and reverse charging. So instead of buying the 15$ case from Amazon, I bought the 60$ one from Samsung - only to have the case THEY designed, prevent the phone from performing as intended!?!? What a scam. Now I will have to spend even more money to get the phone to work properly and hope that somebody will see this review before buying the case because you can't leave reviews for their accessories!! Unacceptable Samsung!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not your old style flip phone- December 5, 2021
One of best thing about this phone is how compact it is. It tucks easily in a pocket. The screen is full size , and touch screen. A bonus also with this phone you will get Alerts of time, date, mail, and messages on the front of folded phone screen. You don’t have to open the phone to see time. The screen fold shows slightly when on but not a distraction at all. The hinge where it folds is protected with a plastic cover so it is also dust free.. It also comes with a transfer cord so easy to transfer from old to new phone. It has many more features.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I'm in!- January 8, 2022
I bought the flip3 because of its mobility feature. I am glad when it is in my pocket and i easily manage the musics and notifications from cover screen. Yes battery capacity is low, but so far i am okay with that because i don't play games and i am really not doing so many tasks with the phone maybe that is why i am okay with the battery. I am hoping they would improve this on next flip. I should mention fingerprint scanning works just really good even better than Note 20 Ultra. I like the phone, and i am already in for the next flip series :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Android I have used. Battery is a bummer.- September 3, 2021
It's been 10 days since I have been using Flip 3. Exceptional design, feel is really premium and most importantly I was looking for something different, Flip 3 nails it. Camera is sleek, Notification when closed is brilliant. Biggest challenge I am facing is the battery life. I had charged it upto 85% before I slept, by the time I am awake it had already dropped to 25%. Few mail responses and news read battery is 5% now. I am not if it is my particular phone or overall. This isn't acceptable for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.